The Sky is NOT Falling!

D listers.

But your right, it's not falling. The staff is doing their best to keep it up with duct tape.

Perhaps you would care to share why these players are all D listers? <_<

We would all be interested to know the offer dates of these commits compared to other prospects on the board. We would all like to know your personal evaluation of their film. We would love if you shared your intimate knowledge of the recruiting board with us.

BTW - Harvey Jackson has had an offer since Sept. 2008. Yep, "D lister". :sarcasm

D listers.

But your right, it's not falling. The staff is doing their best to keep it up with duct tape.

Yeah because we all know that stars mean so much in a recruits talent! :dumdum:sarcasm

No, but stealing a recruit right out of the pockets of McNeese State, Toledo, and Louisiana-Monroe does. :rolleyes:

I love the select reading/writing that you are displaying here. You failed to mentioned that he was also offered by Southern Miss, Stanford and Okie State. Whatever fits your agenda I guess.

D listers.

Yeah because we all know that stars mean so much in a recruits talent! :dumdum:sarcasm

No, but stealing a recruit right out of the pockets of McNeese State, Toledo, and Louisiana-Monroe does. :rolleyes:

I love the select reading/writing that you are displaying here. You failed to mentioned that he was also offered by Southern Miss, Stanford and Okie State. Whatever fits your agenda I guess.

Oh ok. Sorry. And that makes his stock jump sooooooooooo much higher. :rolleyes:

D listers.

These guys were all recruited by Mizzou, Okie St, Standford, Utah, Arizona, Arizona St., Texas A&M and in Ashburn's case, LSU was playing a wait and see during his senior year. You'll never be satisfied until we get guys that Florida, Texas, OU and USC recruit, which may never happen. Talent is not based on how many stars Rivals and ESPN hand out and I have a feeling that the coaches here know a little more than you do.

D listers.

Oh ok. Sorry. And that makes his stock jump sooooooooooo much higher. :rolleyes:

Seems to me that both Stanford and OSU have some of the better recruiting classes this year. If OSU wants them this year, then I would say the young man is a good prospect. You can be a basher if you want, I like the recruits NU has to this point.