Did you know

Twodocs

If the Huskers win the Big 12 Championsip and you buy a new TV from Nebraska Furniture Mart now the tv will be free. They have phone and internet sales and prices usally BEAT ANY VENDOR. :clap:laughpound

They also have store in KC. I was in the Omaha store and they were selling big screens today. That is what I call a great Husker offer! Go BIg Red.. And I can assure with Berkshire paying they will make good on the offer!!!

I'm not trying to get way ahead of myself, nor do I think its worth trying for a free TV...

BUT

I think most people believe we can win the North, and honestly once you make the game anything can happen. Plus it looks like, and keep in mind its early, that we will play Texas. Although we haven't won many of them lately we have always played Texas close!

I'm not trying to get way ahead of myself, nor do I think its worth trying for a free TV...

BUT

I think most people believe we can win the North, and honestly once you make the game anything can happen. Plus it looks like, and keep in mind its early, that we will play Texas. Although we haven't won many of them lately we have always played Texas close!

:yeah

i remember an up-and-coming team stealing a big XII championship from the heavily favored league king once upon a time.

just sayin. ;)

oh yeah but what makes it interesting is if you are going to buy a new tv anyway.

Several years ago NFM lost one of these propositions on Nebraska and they gave about 3,000 tv away for free...

it is not cash for clunkers but cash for champions

I put it up for the people who are not in the close area and see the ads as they will deliver and do phone and internet sales if you are buying a tv anyway what the hey

In all honestly....and as much as I hate to say this....the Big XII North goes through Lawrence.

1 - Kansas

2 - Mizzou

3 - Nebraska

the way I see it, you'll be paying for that TV for the next 20 years.

just sayin'.

umm....yeah....that just means that you dont know what you are talking about bro!!! haha. sorry but the north is gonna end up...

1. Nebraska

2 Kansas

3 Missouri

4 Iowa State

5 Kansas State

6 Colorado

you can bank on this...!

Who finances a tv?

Ken Kessler: Check it out, my man! Thirty feet of thigh-slapping, blood-pumping nuclear brain damage!

Heavy Metal Kid: Bitchin'! Hey, what's it f'ing cost?

Ken Kessler: That's the bitchin' part about it! It don't matter! If you can't afford it, f'ing FINANCE IT!

[turns it on]

Ken Kessler: So what if it's as big as a fridge and costs as much! You'll never have to get another one! This is gonna be with you for the rest of your life! And when you die, they can BURY you in it!

Ok, the deal is that we WIN the Big 12 Championship, not just winning the Big 12 North title, we would also have to beat Oklahoma or Texas.

They seemed to have started this deal ever since Callahan proved that he couldnt take us to the Big 12 Championship. Im sure as soon as we win a bid to go, that deal will come right off.

Ok, the deal is that we WIN the Big 12 Championship, not just winning the Big 12 North title, we would also have to beat Oklahoma or Texas.

They seemed to have started this deal ever since Callahan proved that he couldnt take us to the Big 12 Championship. Im sure as soon as we win a bid to go, that deal will come right off.

You'd be surprised. There's a furniture store here in Boston that does something similar - buy a bed or sofa in March and you get it free if the Red Sox win the WS. Then it actually happened in '04. So they did it again but specified the Sox had to sweep. Which happened in '07. They're doing it again this year. The store doesn't lose much if that happens - it's all insurance. And actually most people take the $$ they get back and buy more furniture, so the store actually loves it when the Sox win.