What we have learned so far

jayhawk

Nebraska is at least good. They played 2 teams they should handle and that were easy situations, and they did fine. Could they have been better... yeah. But they took care of business. I would say if I am a GBR fan, and I sort of am, I am pretty happy with the year so far. As for if they are really good, we will soon see how good....

KU is good. on the road at UTEP, the offense playing so so , and the defense shut down a good offensive team. UTEP is not great, so lots is still to be proven, but they took care of business...

Mizzou is hard to Gauge. Maybe the Illini haters are right. Whipping Illinois and struggling to beat BG. I am gonna say jury is still out on them...

CU was overrated by a lot of people on this board. They are not good. Maybe they will settle down, but they are worse than I expected.

K-State is not very good. I was surprised at the UMass scoore being so close, not so surpirsed when they lost to ULL. Those who thought Snyder was gonna brin the magic back with his coahing knowledge in any sort of immdiate matter are already known to be deluded.

Iowa State - Sorry Cy, but it is not looking good. At least you host Army this year and go to Kent State. Hate to say I told yo so, but Farmageddon decides last is still my call...

I thought Colorado would be better this year, so Jayhawk is probably talking about me, at least in part. Of all the things I've seen this football season, the utter atrociousness of Colorado is by far the most shocking. Simply put, they should not be this bad. Even if I (and others) overrated them, they should be able to beat CSU and for the love of all things holy they should never, ever lose to Toledo.

I thought Colorado would be better this year, so Jayhawk is probably talking about me, at least in part. Of all the things I've seen this football season, the utter atrociousness of Colorado is by far the most shocking. Simply put, they should not be this bad. Even if I (and others) overrated them, they should be able to beat CSU and for the love of all things holy they should never, ever lose to Toledo.

I wasn't trying to call any individual out. Lots of people predicted a good CU that would contend to the North. I think they may still fight it out for third, but they are having a pretty bad start. They did not just lose to Toledo, for about a half they got whupped. the other half TOledo just proved it was no fluke, they could play with CU just fine.

I have learned that Zac is a lot better than I thought.

I have learned that our DL so far is not as good as we thought.

I have learned that LB's take time to develop.

I have learned to continue to be concerned with Colorado, no matter the season start.

I have learned that Freshman can play good college football.

I have learned not to make any conclusions on this team until after the VaTech game.

:dunno