Where will Gameday be this week?

Where will College Gameday be this week?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who cares where they go...

Exactly. College football was great before ESPN's dog and pony show entered the scene, and it'll be great long after ESPN is dead and buried. A lot of what Gameday is represents the most superficial part of the game. Perpetuating that garbage at the expense of the product on the field annoys me.

Exactly. College football was great before ESPN's dog and pony show entered the scene, and it'll be great long after ESPN is dead and buried. A lot of what Gameday is represents the most superficial part of the game. Perpetuating that garbage at the expense of the product on the field annoys me.

But I bet you were excited when they came here for Neb v USC a couple years back

But I bet you were excited when they came here for Neb v USC a couple years back

Uh, no. Sure wasn't.

ESPN loves story line things that they can sell. Bases on all the controversy of last year with OU, TT, and Texas I feel it was a forgone conclusion that the TT @ Texas game would get the Game Day nod. ABC has already scheduled to show the OU vs Texas game nationally on October 17th at the Palace close to Dallas (AKA Jerry World)

They also like to make it the prime time game in the 8:00 Eastern time slot.

Herbstreit is VERY biased for UT. He is voting them top two no matter what and they are hyping a game at home vs a unranked team. Tech was top 10 at the time they beat UT in Lubbock. I remember the last time ABC broadcast a UT REVENGE game, VY was there and they got BLASTED 42-21 by KSU and Ron Prince!!!

:bang:blink:

This post is utterly incorrect, Ron Prince was never coaching KSU when VY was at UT. VY's last season was '05, which I am absolutely sure they didn't lose to KSU since they went undefeated and won the MNC.

Herbstreit is VERY biased for UT. He is voting them top two no matter what and they are hyping a game at home vs a unranked team. Tech was top 10 at the time they beat UT in Lubbock. I remember the last time ABC broadcast a UT REVENGE game, VY was there and they got BLASTED 42-21 by KSU and Ron Prince!!!

:bang:blink:

This post is utterly incorrect, Ron Prince was never coaching KSU when VY was at UT. VY's last season was '05, which I am absolutely sure they didn't lose to KSU since they went undefeated and won the MNC.

VY was at the game, not playing.