Who do you root for?

Okay....most people know I'm a Mizzou fan and this is a pretty simple question.

Flamers need not apply.

Since 99.9% of the posters on this board are Husker fans, when Mizzou is playing an opponent other than the Huskers....who do you root for?

Do you back your Big XII North brethren and root for evertyhing Big XII...specifically the North?

Do you hope that Mizzou wins and makes a Husker matchup that much more meaningful?

or

Do you just hate those clowns from the beautiful state to the SE and hope they never win a game?

As a Mizzou fan, I'm torn.

Being a Missouri native, I have come to despise anything Jayhawk, Sooner or Bugeater.

I've been a fan of the Tigers since the 60's and watched Mizzou hold their own until the late 70's. (Until that dreadful losing streak lasted till '03)

So it's good to see that the order is being restored and Mizzou is winning with regularity against the Huskers.

When it comes to the Husker-Hokie matchup, half of me wants the Huskers to win and have both teams go into the October 8th matchup with undefeated records and major impact. The other half wants to see a HUGE defeat, so you guys are kept in check a little bit.

Your thoughts and comments start...............NOW.

I always root for the Big XII schools OOC, and North schools in conference.

Nebraska's stated goal is to win the North, then the Big XII. Who wants to own a mansion in a trailer park? Give me a tough North and a tough Big XII and let us earn the title, and we've got something. Being the winners of a weak North division doesn't appeal to me.

I always root for the Big XII schools OOC, and North schools in conference.

Nebraska's stated goal is to win the North, then the Big XII. Who wants to own a mansion in a trailer park? Give me a tough North and a tough Big XII and let us earn the title, and we've got something. Being the winners of a weak North division doesn't appeal to me.

Amen to that. That's what I been trying to tell people after that Colorado embrassment. For us to get talk about on the same scale as an SEC the worst team in our conference must compete and win out of conference.

From a Hokie perspective ...

I have a hard time rooting for some of our ACC rivals even in non-conference games. I love to see UVA lose. Even though their losses to W&M and TCU may have hurt the conference, it's just too entertaining to watch their fans squirm.

I have a pretty strong dislike for Boston College, too. So I'll begrudgingly root for them in non-conference games. Same with Miami. However, I've mellowed in my dislike for Miami the last few years since they've been struggling, and I have found it easier to root for them in out-of-conference games.

Everyone else in the ACC I have no problem rooting for them in non-conference games and when it helps Tech.

I have a hard time rooting for some of our ACC rivals even in non-conference games. I love to see UVA lose. Even though their losses to W&M and TCU may have hurt the conference, it's just too entertaining to watch their fans squirm.

I have a pretty strong dislike for Boston College, too. So I'll begrudgingly root for them in non-conference games. Same with Miami. However, I've mellowed in my dislike for Miami the last few years since they've been struggling, and I have found it easier to root for them in out-of-conference games.

Everyone else in the ACC I have no problem rooting for them in non-conference games and when it helps Tech.

I like FSU. When Miami loses its the greatest thing in the world right behing OKlahoma losing.

I'm similar. I can't pull for GT at any point, very seldom Maryland, and very seldom UNC.

Within the conference, I always pull for the coastal division teams over atlantic, because they can help us out in the standings.