Lane Stadium during Enter Sandman

omahapanda

I get chills watching those videos...it's one of my favorite parts about college football! It really is an electric atmosphere, even more so at night (but that's true everywhere). Our alum can be kind of lame when it comes to Enter Sandman, so we've been selling shirts making fun that on the front say "Start Jumping" and on the back "You can sit when you graduate."

All Nebraska fans please be sure to come to our (Not VT, not Nebraska, both, our!) tailgate this Friday! It's right in downtown Blacksburg. I'm excited and I hope to see plenty of Huskers there! Here is the official article on it...

http://www.collegiatetimes.com/stories/14190

I would say our stadium full of folded arm blue hairs is comparable.

Please keep it down, they are trying to nap.

:laughpound:rollin

Literally laughed my ass off when I read that. And yes... it kicks our stadium's ass. I sat in the club seats for the last game and there were blue hairs all over the place just sitting down during the tunnel walk staring at the seat in front of them. I don't care how old you are... how can you not get into the Husker tunnel walk? Even if you've seen it 1,000 times, it is still historic....

By the way, I don't think we could play some Metallica for our entrance. Too many oldies would complain about the noise... :facepalm:

I wish we had that atmosphere before games :w00t

I AM TIRED OF THE NU CROWD SITTING ON THEIR HANDS GETTING ENTERTAINED BY A VIDEO. GET UP PEOPLE, THIS AIN'T CHURCH!!!

While I've never been to Memorial Stadium (Hopefully I will sooner rather than later ;) ), it doesn't seem as loud as one would expect from a top notch program with die hard fans like ours. :hmmph And yes, that clip was awesome. :horns2