DE Jalen Grimble

Ohio Pete

He might be a great salesman, but some of kids he recruited to Tenn were not as tight with their family as Jalen. Being a saleman can only get you so far in the recruiting world, you need to build relationships and open up some doors through that relationship. He might be able to get kids to buy into his used car salesman talk, but a kid that is close with his father like Jalen, its hard to bu**sh#t them.

Looks to me as though it has gotten Kiffin pretty dang far so far. Not evening mentioning he sold himself to that HOT wife of his (pics below for confirmation - it was cold outside in the 2nd)...he landed the Raider job in his mid-30's. Rode in on a magic red carpet to TN and put together arguably the best staff in the county. Then proceded to land a recruiting class that any of us would love to have - regardless of whether or not those kids were tight with their families. Last I checked mommy and daddy don't get to take the field with their kids on gameday. And please don't go off on me about character and all that BS - look at our teams from the 90's that won championships. Look at Miami's teams, even most recently Florida/Alabama. Sadly, there is almost a direct correlation between the number of felons on your team and the percentage chance you have a winning a championship these days. Then, as if he hadn't sold himself enough - he managed to convince USC, arguably one of the best jobs in the country to hire him when his record suggests that he shouldn't be able to land the North Texas job. However (to steal a quote from Tommy Boy) - Kiffin "could sell a ketchup popsicle to a lady in white gloves." - Don't underestimate Kiffin.

layla1.jpg?w=468&h=259

layla-kiffin-tennessee.jpg

layla.JPG

I think a strapless or orange bra would be appropriate in the second photo. Kind of weird she would attend a game like that.

I think a strapless or orange bra would be appropriate in the second photo. Kind of weird she would attend a game like that.

I don't know, my wife says I have to wait until after our first kid to have her breasts done. When I drop $5k on those puppies - I fully expect them to attend Husker games without much of anything seperating them from the action.

I don't know, my wife says I have to wait until after our first kid to have her breasts done. When I drop $5k on those puppies - I fully expect them to attend Husker games without much of anything seperating them from the action.

I wonder where the kid with the gray hats eyes are looking?

:hmmph I had a feeling it would be USC.

I am glad he announced it early. This signing day stuff blows in my opinion. We now know we can move on to another prospect/recruit and we aren't left holding the so called empty bag at the end of the process. It appears that info coming out on OWA, that he was probably a silent commit for at least 2 months prior to his signing day stuff. He committed around Christmas and the whole thing was a big game.(no proof just my opinion)

It shouldn't take a kid two years to figure out where he wants to go to college. Most kids know that the start of their senior year where they want to attend college. Athletes shouldn't be any different.

I seriously dont think this one is over, he might have just wanted a break from the whole recruitng cycle. Long time until signing day.

Well, I thought I'd look up Pelini's wife and based on the hottness factor of each WAG determine where this one might end up. A Mary vs. Layla showdown. The first pic that came up in google was the one below. (not Pelini's wife) I didn't get much farther. Based solely on that...it's still a toss up (maybe slightly in NU's favor) so I'm going to have to agree with you -> this one isn't over.

ucla114.jpg

I seriously dont think this one is over, he might have just wanted a break from the whole recruitng cycle. Long time until signing day.

Well, I thought I'd look up Pelini's wife and based on the hottness factor of each WAG determine where this one might end up. A Mary vs. Layla showdown. The first pic that came up in google was the one below. (not Pelini's wife) I didn't get much farther.

:lol:

• 1 month later...

Don't be surprised if Grimble decommits from USC eventually.

Tomorrow USC finds out its fate and early reports from Bruce Feldman at ESPN indicates that they'll lose some scholarships as well as a two year ban from bowl games among other penalties.

I'm curious how much of an impact this will have on USC's current recruiting class? Should be interesting to observe over the next few weeks after the penalty has been announced.

Don't be surprised if Grimble decommits from USC eventually.

Tomorrow USC finds out its fate and early reports from Bruce Feldman at ESPN indicates that they'll lose some scholarships as well as a two year ban from bowl games among other penalties.

I'm curious how much of an impact this will have on USC's current recruiting class? Should be interesting to observe over the next few weeks after the penalty has been announced.

i dont know if many will decommitt honestly... i am sure some will but they are just homos anyway... now the guys that stay shows atleast some heart and belief in the system they signed up for.... now if some of them decommitt becuase they think it will affect them in the future then okay i guess thats fine too but it doesnt really show much to me..... if JG wants to come on thats great mistakes are made everyday but you know you get what you pay for at USCRAP so what were they expecting anyways.......

screw you lane kiffin and PEte the cheat

I think you look at Seantrel Henderson who signed with USC late because he was waiting to see what would happen to the trojans. Either he was delivered a bill of lies or thought, it won't be that bad. Throw the bill of lies out now. Recruits know what will happen, rather than slanted speculation from coaches. Hopefully Jalen sees this and comes to the good side before his spot is taken.