ESPN Bowl Projections

redout22

Those change week to week.

We can not go to the Gator bowl this year, per the contract it will be either a Little 11 team, or ND, the Big 12 already had its two options in four years used.

I do not want to play USC is a bowl game. At this point I do not believe that the Huskers have a real shot at wining that game. (Yes I am aware they just lost to Washington, but 1 the UW staff came from USC, and 2 USC gets up for 'big' games and drops ones that they should steam roll)

Maybe I'm crazy but I would be alright with playing in the Holiday Bowl. It's the 3rd best bowl for the Big 12 - BCS, Cotton then Holiday.

Ok to me, if the Holiday Bowl is the 3rd best bowl for the Big 12. Then id be disappointed. If we win the North this year, i see no reason why we shouldn't get a 2nd best bowl game for the Big 12. Like the Cotton Bowl or better.

...because Oklahoma, Texas?

we will not go to the gator bowl if notre dame is 9-3....

i dont see them going 9 - 3 this year.

i see a loss against Purdue, Washington, USC and maybe Navy.

Umm, Purdue? Really?

I agree - Purdue? Really? But will add, Navy? Really? and Washington? Really? USC will rebound, so I still don't see ND winning that one. Washington got up for a conference rival, just like Oregon/Oregon State do for USC. I see them improving this year with the new coach, but it won't be enough - or will it? I'd love it if they did get to a bowl because otherwise our non-conference next year really looks embarrassing.

Umm, Purdue? Really?

I agree - Purdue? Really? But will add, Navy? Really? and Washington? Really? USC will rebound, so I still don't see ND winning that one. Washington got up for a conference rival, just like Oregon/Oregon State do for USC. I see them improving this year with the new coach, but it won't be enough - or will it? I'd love it if they did get to a bowl because otherwise our non-conference next year really looks embarrassing.

Navy almost won in Columbus this season, have road wins against Pittsburgh and Wake Forest the last couple of years; plus the triple option can be a headache to defend. Of course ND shouldn't lose, but I can sort of see that one. However, Purdue is a terrible, terrible team. It's between them and Indiana for worst in the Big 10- enough said. If Weis loses to them, someone may try to insert poison into his twinkies.

Umm, Purdue? Really?

Navy almost won in Columbus this season, have road wins against Pittsburgh and Wake Forest the last couple of years; plus the triple option can be a headache to defend. Of course ND shouldn't lose, but I can sort of see that one. However, Purdue is a terrible, terrible team. It's between them and Indiana for worst in the Big 10- enough said. If Weis loses to them, someone may try to insert poison into his twinkies.

I think that ND will lose to USC for sure but any others on their schedule are definite maybes, like Washington, BC, Pitt, and Stanford.

LOL I'd love to see us play USC in a bowl game but I think we'll be playing in a better bowl game than the Holiday Bowl!

USC has played as lowly as the Vegas Bowl ON Christmas day in years past... 2001 to be precise.

USC would be thrilled to play us, maybe even True Frsh vs. True Frsh.?

I wouldn't mind the holiday bowl so long as that USC is not invited to that game.

if we play in the cotton bowl it will most likely be Ole Miss...or LSU.

if we drop to a point lower than that i would assume its another match up with michigan in the alamo bowl

other than that its BCS....likely have to win the big12 for that though, the loser of the Big12 will get the cotton bowl, most likely this season