Former Huskers update

Barrett Rudd - 14 tackles

Scott Shanle - 11 tackles, 1 INT(second of the year)

Zack Bowman - 7 tackles including one on special teams

Fabian Washington - 6 tackles

Kyle Vanden Bosch - 4 tackles

Mike Brown - 3 tackles

Correll Buckhalter - 9 carries, 76 yards TD....1 rec for 30 yards

Kris Brown - 2 - 2 FGs (38,23) 4 - 4 PATS

:thumbs

GBR

I always thought it was unbleviable that twinkle toes Dan Alexander played in front of C_Buck. This is why I was not that sorry to see Frank get the axe. Unfortunatley we then got stuck with whats-his-name.

T_O_B

Right on about Buckhalter and Alexander. Alexander was good at short yards, he usually managed to fall about 4 yards, but I never understood why Buckhalter got the shaft. It's been making me very, very glad to see him kicking butt.

If you would go back and watch some film, you'd understand why Buckhalter got the shaft. After watching him time and time again give half a$$ed effort, I couldn't understand why Notre Dumb even wanted him. He's one of those players that underachieved here but somehow strapped it up for the NFL. Word on the street back in the day was that most of his free time was spent self medicating himself with herbal remedies.

If you would go back and watch some film, you'd understand why Buckhalter got the shaft. After watching him time and time again give half a$$ed effort, I couldn't understand why Notre Dumb even wanted him. He's one of those players that underachieved here but somehow strapped it up for the NFL. Word on the street back in the day was that most of his free time was spent self medicating himself with herbal remedies.

I don't know about that, but Buck has been good in the NFL. His skill set is perfect for 3rd down and passing downs. He is a great pass protector. That is why he's been in the league so long.

Good guy, good friend of mine and I have went to a couple Eagles games at GB and Chicago and I have met and talked to him. My friend played for a couple years at NU then hurt his knee. Buck is a down to earth and humble guy now, I have to say.