Anthony Blue & Chris Williams

What are the odds of him recovering from that and working his way into the corner rotation?

It's something that's hard to quantify. It isn't PTSD, but I'd say what he seems to be experiencing (and what Herian experienced) is very comparable. It might just click one day during practice or he may never get past it, it's hard to tell.

What are the odds of him recovering from that and working his way into the corner rotation?

It's something that's hard to quantify. It isn't PTSD, but I'd say what he seems to be experiencing (and what Herian experienced) is very comparable. It might just click one day during practice or he may never get past it, it's hard to tell.

Herian got past it, didn't he?

Blue is fine and has been fine. He's just completely timid about cutting hard off his repaired knee. He's basically got Herian-itis.

Two completely different injuries. Herian's leg broke badly, and Blue tore up his knee. I know Herian had some set backs in his recovery, like a second surgery, but he had two broken bones(no tendon or ligament damage), not a torn up knee. From my experience, it seems like it takes much longer to come back from a torn up knee than it does broken bones, not only physically but also mentally. JMO

Herian was never the same after that injury. It was a nasty break. I believe an infection came up after surgery, I want to say it was around winter conditioning or spring ball if I recall correctly.

Athletes come back and recover so differently from ACL tears. A lot of it depends on their position. A corner like Blue usually will take longer to recover and regain the trust of the knee because of all the cutting and change of direction. Theoretically Blue could redshirt this year if he doesn't play, get another year of rest and recovery and be a third year sophomore next year.