Nebraska should be a Top 10 team next year

FLU

Maybe you should accomplih some things first... then delclare victory. You guys aree good, how good still remains to be seen, jjust like most of college football. I am fine wih predictions, but you have only played 3 games this season, so premature is a word that comes to mind...

A Jayhawk fan with enough time to have 1000+ posts on a Husker board. Snore.

Hard to be placed in the Top 10 in preseason polls coming off a 6-6 season.

Speaking of Missouri, I heard Gabbert called Chase to see if he would make the trip to Columbia on the 8th. He's anticipating a couple dozen snot bubbles and need someone to help clean 'em up.......

While you're at it, ask Tom Osborne if he still has the locks of hair that Lawrence Phillips pulled out of that gal's head when he pulled her down the stairs.

Maybe you should accomplih some things first... then delclare victory. You guys aree good, how good still remains to be seen, jjust like most of college football. I am fine wih predictions, but you have only played 3 games this season, so premature is a word that comes to mind...

Jayhawk's posts are almost always well-thought out. He and Fro (and Jayhawker) offer perspectives from outside the NU program that I like.

This board is kinda unique because we are more concerned with talking about football than anything else.

Speaking of Missouri, I heard Gabbert called Chase to see if he would make the trip to Columbia on the 8th. He's anticipating a couple dozen snot bubbles and need someone to help clean 'em up.......

While you're at it, ask Tom Osborne if he still has the locks of hair that Lawrence Phillips pulled out of that gal's head when he pulled her down the stairs.

Umm, that was kind of out of leftfield.....

p7w64fbqYQY

I'm thinking we need to beat LLU this week.

Enthusiasm is great and I surely hope you are right. But claims for "next year" in all due respect this early in the season is usually an alibi for not getting anything much done "this year".

We have beaten two patsies and I hope a third this Saturday. If we win that game we will be the best in the Sunbelt conference. We haven't played a single team in the Big 12. We lost the only game we played against a team that is a legitimate big time football team, and they have a set of problems of their own.

Why don't we beat Missouri and then thump our chest about THIS YEAR and if we TCOB, next year will take care of itself.

Let's win some games this year and get to the top 10.

I agree. Actually with both of you. We will be a great team next year. But looking ahead to next year should never happen during a season. Let's focus on being great THIS year.

I don't want Husker fans to get a Chicago Cubs mentality, always saying "next year is our year"

:yeah

You probably need to go to KSUfans.com. They enjoy low brow insults tossed at each other and berating non-KSU fans. Sounds like you might enjoy it more over there. They have copious amounts of Husker envy as well.

thHuskerflag.gif

Jayhawk's posts are almost always well-thought out. He and Fro (and Jayhawker) offer perspectives from outside the NU program that I like.

This board is kinda unique because we are more concerned with talking about football than anything else.

:yeah I think Jayhawk has declared his respect for us and he provides some solid points/observations without the rose colored googles.

Plus, we all know he in a closet 'sker at heart...... :koolaid2:

You probably need to go to KSUfans.com. They enjoy low brow insults tossed at each other and berating non-KSU fans. Sounds like you might enjoy it more over there. They have copious amounts of Husker envy as well.

thHuskerflag.gif

Hey CENTEX....your buddy is telling you to go to KSUFANS.com.

thHuskerflag.gif

Hey CENTEX....your buddy is telling you to go to KSUFANS.com.

I know it maybe a little hard for you to understand, but look back carefully and look for the post he was referring to.....see it? BTW I wouldn't go to KSU anything.com if I had gun to my head.

It's amazing how we can enjoy Jayhawks when they come and post on Huskerboard but every time a Miserian has something to say it's like going to the state fair......small quick rides that are never worth the time.....

dedhoarse