HOW THE %$#K IS MIAMI RANKED AHEAD OF US???

I don't care whatsoever about our ranking. In fact, I like where we are at #23. It just shows that there is a bias against Nebraska in the polls - Miami got completely dominated by a team that barely beat Nebraska in the final 30 seconds of the game. And Nebraska and Miami have the same 3-1 record. The only reason Miami is ranked ahead of us is because they're Miami & we're Nebraska - & because ESPN can't get enough of Jacory Harris' balls in their mouth

Boise State beat Oregon

Miami beat Florida State & Georgia Tech - & the Florida State game they shouldve lost & the win isnt very impressive anyways

So you are telling me that wins against Georgia Tech and Florida State are less impressive than wins against Florida Atlantic, Arkansas State, and Louisiana-Lafayette?

We both have a loss to a top 15 team, regardless of the score that is all that should matter, the loss.

I hate Miami as well, but I don't subscribe to the "common opponent" theory in rankings. All games are independent of each other. They deserve to be ranked ahead of us, plain and simple.

I don't care whatsoever about our ranking. In fact, I like where we are at #23. It just shows that there is a bias against Nebraska in the polls - Miami got completely dominated by a team that barely beat Nebraska in the final 30 seconds of the game. And Nebraska and Miami have the same 3-1 record. The only reason Miami is ranked ahead of us is because they're Miami & we're Nebraska - & because ESPN can't get enough of Jacory Harris' balls in their mouth

... :lol: