Blackshirts?!

jjamuss

Personally, I wouldn't hand them out until there were at least three dozen more threads on message boards asking when they're going to be handed out. I don't think the fans care enough at this point. They've gotta show me they want it! ! !

No reason to get mad that another thread was started. Simply skip it and move on.

Apparently for knapplc that's not an option. He prefers undo score over indifference...... <_<

Personally, I wouldn't hand them out until there were at least three dozen more threads on message boards asking when they're going to be handed out. I don't think the fans care enough at this point. They've gotta show me they want it! ! !

No reason to get mad that another thread was started. Simply skip it and move on.

Apparently for knapplc that's not an option. He prefers undo score over indifference...... <_<

Looks like at least two people need to check the batteries in their sarcasm detectors.

Looks like at least two people need to check the batteries in their sarcasm detectors.

There seems to be some overkill on the BS issue... and being one of a few that posted it, mind you mine was out there right after we pasted LALAFF, I see why these repetitive threads get slammed. So feel free to slam my post too, I am used to it... and knapplc, I have fresh batteries!! <_<

I would wait until after the Oklahoma game. The worst thing that could happen is handing out the blackshirts and all the praise that comes with them only to see the team get blown out.

If they prove themselves against a great offense like Oklahoma then they deserve the blackshirts. Same reason why Bo waited until after the KU game to hand them out last year.

We're not going to get blown out against Oklahoma. The game will be nothing like last year. If our defense shuts down & dominates the offenses of Missouri, Texas Tech, Iowa State & Baylor, the morning of the Oklahoma game would be the perfect time to distribute Blackshirts.

Don't fear Oklahoma this year. The game is in Lincoln, NU will be 7-1 coming into the game, & we will be determined to pay Oklahoma back for what they did to us last year

I think the Blackshirts should be handed out after the Missouri game. The shirts should be handed from the players on defense to their position coaches. And the blackshirts they hand over should be the torn, tattered and soiled black home jerseys they just took from the defeated Missouri Tigers!