Gilleylen leads big 12 in yards per catch

The funny thing is, if Lee would have hit him in stride on at least 2 passes that I can think of Gilleylan would have 2 more TD's and probably about 5 yrds more per catch.

You are right. ESP that pass against VA Tech down the sideline late in the game which would have sealed the deal. Just keep in mind they've only had four games. They'll improve and get better synching up as they have lots of games left in their careers.

The funny thing is, if Lee would have hit him in stride on at least 2 passes that I can think of Gilleylan would have 2 more TD's and probably about 5 yrds more per catch.

Wasnt it CG that was wide open in the VT game and Lee threw it so CG had to get it going out of bounds for a 40gain instead of throwing it where CG coulda got yds after catch/TD which prolly woulda sealed the deal for the game? tough throw by lee but...

exact same thing happened in the ULL game. Lee underthrew two balls that i can distinctly remember. CG had the defenders burned twice, but had to stop his route each time to wait for the ball, allowing the defenders to catch up and make the tackle. If Lee would have put more air under them, CG scores twice in that game.