A week and a half to kill time........

except for adding luxury suites to the east and south stadiums, any upgrades would only be cosmetic.

if NU ever decided to increase seating capacity i really believe that it would require a new stadium to be built.

when the last expansion/big video board was done, multiple proposals and submitted plans had the current stadium going upwards, and some comically over, 90,000. most had to do with increasing/re-designing the size of the upper deck in the east stadium, and expanding the south stadium. if thats whats wanted, and the donors step up (which they always do), it wouldntbe difficult at all. i dont think i would ever want it to be much bigger than 90,000 though, might interfere with the streak and overall atmosphere. we just dont have the population base like a Michigan or Pennsylvania has...

and all of you complaining about the troughs, go big or go home!

Concourse on at least 1, possibly 2 levels to level out traffic and provide a better way to get to concessions and restrooms. Memorial is such a clusterf#@k for getting to the restroom and concessions currently. I visited Sun Devil stadium last year and that thing was built in 1970 I believe and is light years ahead of Memorial in terms of managing traffic. Of course, when your team sucks and no one goes to the games, probably makes it easier to direct traffic out.

--Seats a little wider apart. (maybe real stadium seats/cup holders :) )

I concur...Real seats with drink holders!

At Notre Dame the seats are about twice as big and the area in front of you has enough room to walk down the aisle you can kick your feet out. At NU you hit the person in front of you with your knees. THey should rename it sardine stadium as there is not a place where they fit so many into such a small space

--Seats a little wider apart. (maybe real stadium seats/cup holders :) )

I concur...Real seats with drink holders!

At Notre Dame the seats are about twice as big and the area in front of you has enough room to walk down the aisle you can kick your feet out. At NU you hit the person in front of you with your knees. THey should rename it sardine stadium as there is not a place where they fit so many into such a small space

If we dont go over the shortcomings of our 85 year old stadium, then we will probably repeat them when we build a new one next week against Missouri.