A week and a half to kill time........

Really though, improved sound system is number one on my list. Only in the North side can you hear the damn thing well with any crowd noise.

That sound system gets loud as hell! Really really loud.

But... They NEVER TURN IT UP LOUD ENOUGH!

I think they don't want to upset the blue hairs as they would have to mute their hearing aides.

For real though, when they play the crowd noise when the team is practicing, you can hear that thing all over campus and downtown lincoln. They just need to turn the thing up louder!

:bang

Really though, improved sound system is number one on my list. Only in the North side can you hear the damn thing well with any crowd noise.

I think they don't want to upset the blue hairs as they would have to mute their hearing aides.

For real though, when they play the crowd noise when the team is practicing, you can hear that thing all over campus and downtown lincoln. They just need to turn the thing up louder!

The problem with the sound system is it is not centralized. While it may be somewhat soft in south stadium near the speakers they can be deafeningly loud. If they were in the middle more it wouldn't be so bad. I do wonder though what is it people expect the sound system to do? The fans need to provide more game time volume then the system anyway.

The problem with the sound system is it is not centralized. While it may be somewhat soft in south stadium near the speakers they can be deafeningly loud. If they were in the middle more it wouldn't be so bad. I do wonder though what is it people expect the sound system to do? The fans need to provide more game time volume then the system anyway.

How about play 'sirius' loud enough so that the student section can hear the damn song. the song gets me so pumped up but i cant even hear it at the games. it defeats the purpose of even playing the song. the only purpose it serves now is to let you know the tunnel walk is starting. after that, the crowd drowns out the song. i like to listen to the song as the huskers are making their way through the tunnel and then cheer for them when they come out.

How about play 'sirius' loud enough so that the student section can hear the damn song. the song gets me so pumped up but i cant even hear it at the games. it defeats the purpose of even playing the song. the only purpose it serves now is to let you know the tunnel walk is starting. after that, the crowd drowns out the song. i like to listen to the song as the huskers are making their way through the tunnel and then cheer for them when they come out.

Then you will have to tell the stadium to not clap along, because the song is played throughout, it is drowned out by crowd noise. Again, it goes back to where the speakers are located. In the North Stadium, at times, it is almost too loud, while in the south stadium you can hardly hear it (from what I am told).

I like the old girl just like she is. I did go to a game in Austin a few years ago (wearing red) and enjoyed the modern concourse and concessions. Then I took the stairs, escalator, then elevator up to the top of their recent (at the time) expansion. It was steep to the point where you thought you might fall. It made me appreciate my down-to-earth seats in Row 88 of the North stadium expansion in 2006,my only year as a season ticket holder.