Pinkel Factor

jjamuss

I know Mizzou lost at home to Oklahomo State, but how did Pinkel cost them the game?

On the flip side, at what point in time does Pelini blow a gasket and cost you guys a game?

I think he got a few penalties last year. I know at least one against Virginia Tech.

when's the last time you won a big 12 title?

I know Mizzou lost at home to Oklahomo State, but how did Pinkel cost them the game?

On the flip side, at what point in time does Pelini blow a gasket and cost you guys a game?

I think he got a few penalties last year. I know at least one against Virginia Tech.

when's the last time you won a big 12 title?

Pelini cost us a game last year possibly. But it was his first year and hopefully he has learned from it. He has won us a few as well

Guys....just relax.

I'm only asking a question.

The loss last year to OSU was tough.

I'm trying to remember how Pinkel cost them the game.

That's all....nothing else.

If it's okay to talk football, I'm curious if Pelini has his temper under control?

He was a wildman on the sidelines at Nebraska, LSU and back at Nebraska again.

I'm just asking a simple question.

Pinkel made plenty of dumb calls. But he has improved and not made many lately.

I think that when it comes to it that Pinkel and staff will win the game management battle.

They now look much better as one of th longest tenured staff in the Big 12!

Pelini got flat embarrassed in Lincoln by this coaching staff last year!

Pinkel is a plus in this game!

Honestly the last time I heard some one even use the "Pinkel Factor" was about 2 years ago...of course it was a missou fan that said it so take it for whats it worth.

Pinkel is more seasoned and his staff has the advantage as far as tenure is concerned. It wasn't that long ago that Nebraska was known for there coaches having 70+ years combined coaching at NU.

No coach wants to see his coaches fail....expect maybe New Mexico :box

The V-tech game was already lost at the point he flew off the handle. The personal foul call made on the field that made Pelini go balistic and get another one is what cost us the game. As far as getting blown out by Mizzou last year, i dont think that was a coaching factor, it was a plain and simple that we were over matched.

Pickle didn't exactly cost Mizzou the Okie State game last year, but what I was referring to was his inability to rally the troops from there on out. I believe it's still the head coach's job to motivate and lead the team isn't it? No way you guys should have lost to KU and struggled against other teams like you did.