Bye Week

holvy83

Since we have to wait for next Thursday to see the skers, wondering what everyone else is looking forward to on tomorrow's slate of games?

Don't laugh, but i am looking forward to KSU-ISU, then OU-UM. Can't stand watching SEC football so these are my 2 favs for now.

Since we have to wait for next Thursday to see the skers, wondering what everyone else is looking forward to on tomorrow's slate of games?

Don't laugh, but i am looking forward to KSU-ISU, then OU-UM. Can't stand watching SEC football so these are my 2 favs for now.

:yeah Those are the 2 that I would like to catch

looking foward to michigan and michigan state. typically is a good game. might be an awesome one this year

Don't laugh, but i am looking forward to KSU-ISU

Isn't watching these two play the same watching as pillow fight between two ugly women?

:lol: nice... Very true, but got to root for the Clones when ever possible! Also kind of interested to see K-State with Snyder back at the helm, though i don't think he makes the difference right now :)

Don't laugh, but i am looking forward to KSU-ISU

Isn't watching these two play the same watching as pillow fight between two ugly women?

:lol: nice... Very true, but got to root for the Clones when ever possible! Also kind of interested to see K-State with Snyder back at the helm, though i don't think he makes the difference right now :)

Ditto. I'll be rooting for katsup and mustard as well.

I want to watch the Miami/OU game. I find it interesting that Bradford won't start and might not play. I wonder if Stoops would have done the same had Miami beaten VT?

My opinion he would have done the same. I think he would rather let him rest and get ready for conference. But you know what opinions are like