Bye Week

holvy83

Clemson - Maryland

:yeah Though I am still a little peeved about missing the entire first half of the NU vs VT game due to the lightning delays in clemsons win vs BC...I mean cmon AFN the game was won in the 3rd switch to the dam NU-VT game. BTW...GL vs Maryland Killer.

Thank you sir. Just remember I had nothing to do with the delays. Good luck against Brigham Young East...or whoever BYE is... :lol:

Clemson - Maryland

:yeah Though I am still a little peeved about missing the entire first half of the NU vs VT game due to the lightning delays in clemsons win vs BC...I mean cmon AFN the game was won in the 3rd switch to the dam NU-VT game. BTW...GL vs Maryland Killer.

Thank you sir. Just remember I had nothing to do with the delays. Good luck against Brigham Young East...or whoever BYE is... :lol:

I do believe that is directional Utah...ah hell its a win just not documented on the schedule :dumdum

All of them.

This.

This is my first full saturday with nothing to do this football season, because of Husker games and other obligations.

There are three games I'm watching closely. First, OU vs. Miami. Miami is a little overrated, now that FSU and Georgia Tech appear to not be as good as many thought they were. Even though Bradford won't be playing, OU has a great defensive line and probably one of the best in the country.

Second, USC v. Cal. I want to see if USC can rally the troops and come back after a disappointing loss to Washington and an odd game against Washington St.

Third, Texas A&M v. Arkansas. A&M has a good offense, but their non-con schedule was full of cupcakes. Can they beat Arkansas and bring a nice win in for the Big 12? Can they apply pressure defensively?

This is going to be a great college football weekend.

Don't laugh, but i am looking forward to KSU-ISU

Isn't watching these two play the same watching as pillow fight between two ugly women?

Or you and your wife having sex... <_<

Hahaha... I am driving 400 miles tomorrow (roundtrip) to see my team take on the mighty Blue Devils of Duke. If we lose, I will donate my vehicle to charity and walk home. And I will never watch college football again.

Greinke and the Royals take on the Twins.

:yeah Hopfully He can get win #17 and wrap up the Cy.....

I probably will check out the Iowa/Ark St game and see how our game vs them compares to what Iowa does. This could be one of the games for Iowa, right between the Penn St win and Michigan coming to town next Sat. night.....

Don't laugh, but i am looking forward to KSU-ISU

Isn't watching these two play the same watching as pillow fight between two ugly women?

Or you and your wife having sex... <_<

Hahaha... I am driving 400 miles tomorrow (roundtrip) to see my team take on the mighty Blue Devils of Duke. If we lose, I will donate my vehicle to charity and walk home. And I will never watch college football again.

goo duke! but all seriousness put duke out of their mizzery, that way we can watch the ku fans meltdown. on certain forums they are having to rationalize the Southern miss loss to UAB and this would make it even better.

i wanna watch the oklahomo and miami game

but i am going to be forced to watch the a&m game against arkansas. what football team doesn't have cheerleaders... i hate a&m

That would be the New York football Giants.

I'll be watching any game that comes down to the wire. I just use the remote to watch great finishes all day long. Thank you Game Plan and the myriad of other channels that are showing games these days. When I was a lad, all you got was whatever game ABC was showing and then you got all the scores from Dave Diles (or whatever his name was) on the scoreboard show afterwards. No highlights and they didn't even use graphics for the scores. They had these electronic dealies that made the click, click, click sound as the scores changed. As I lived on the east coast, I would have no idea what the Huskers did that day until the camera panned the big wall to their score. Usually held my breath until their score was shown. Sometimes passed out first.