Favorite game day Adult Beverage

Bradr

Some weird stuff some of you are drinking. Sure you aren't CU fans? :wacko: I prefer a man's beer, Busch Light

you can't say "man's beer" and Busch Light in the same sentence.

Watching your calories....you man you ;)

seriously, major American commercial brews are terrible. Busch, Bud, Coors, Miller...all taste like watered down crap to me. There's absolutely no flavor to these things. You want a man's drink? Grab a Guinness. Or hell, try a Dogfish Head 120 IPA. 21%ABV and as hoppy as all hops can be hopped!

Some weird stuff some of you are drinking. Sure you aren't CU fans? :wacko: I prefer a man's beer, Busch Light

you can't say "man's beer" and Busch Light in the same sentence.

Watching your calories....you man you ;)

seriously, major American commercial brews are terrible. Busch, Bud, Coors, Miller...all taste like watered down crap to me. There's absolutely no flavor to these things. You want a man's drink? Grab a Guinness. Or hell, try a Dogfish Head 120 IPA. 21%ABV and as hoppy as all hops can be hopped!

ugh. ill try to be on your side the next time i see coolers full of guinness and pure alcohol crap at all the tailgates.

Hands down, absolutely no contest: Captain Morgan and apple cider. It even has a distinct autumn feel to it. And up here in the northeast, the apple cider is fantabulous.

After living here almost 2 years, I will also say that the beer in the midwest kicks the crap out of anything they brew up here. You like Sam Adams? You can keep it. Give me my Bud, Boulevard, and some Leine's. I'll even take some PBR.

Try some Hot Damn with that apple cider sometime! In fact Hot Damn and Apple Puckers works too!