He's at it again!

Well it appears as though "Pud" is at it again at the expense of Nebraska. The Shrine Game was supposed to have been played at Memorial Stadium. Due to renovations, the game has to be moved. The Shriners regretably had to learn about this from the Omaha World Herald rather than the "Pud" himself.

I'm sure when the next Webster's comes out, a picture of "Pud" will be placed beside the word incompetant!

Well it appears as though "Pud" is at it again at the expense of Nebraska. The Shrine Game was supposed to have been played at Memorial Stadium. Due to renovations, the game has to be moved. The Shriners regretably had to learn about this from the Omaha World Herald rather than the "Pud" himself.

I'm sure when the next Webster's comes out, a picture of "Pud" will be placed beside the word incompetant!

Oh this thread is going to get ugly. :band Rock and roll boys

There was a car accident here in Beaumont and 9 were killed, followed by a major fire that destroyed 85 homes, the water from the fire department drowned three little kids while playing in the water, as the mothers ran to help, they were all hit by a semi, the semi driver lost control and plowed into a chuch and exploded, all 312 were killed, the steeple on the church fell into power lines shutting off electricity to the hospital ans all the life support victims died, one of the victims children, lost it and killed all the nurses on the floor. Friggen Pud has to be the blame for this too.

Note: this is a made up story, but it makes just as much sense.

Got a link? I can't find anything on OWH's website.

Yea, it wasn't obvious that the field has been ripped up for the last 2 months or so. They covered the whole thing with a huge tarp. It was kind of ridiculous. :sarcasm

Really?? Makes sense, but you would hope that there would have been some communication along the line somewhere.

Better question, if the turf is not down at TO Field, where is the Shrine Game gonna be played??

Got a link? I can't find anything on OWH's website.

Yea, it wasn't obvious that the field has been ripped up for the last 2 months or so. They covered the whole thing with a huge tarp. It was kind of ridiculous.  :sarcasm

Really?? Makes sense, but you would hope that there would have been some communication along the line somewhere.

Better question, if the turf is not down at TO Field, where is the Shrine Game gonna be played??

You'd think, maybe there was. Don't know at this point. I still can't seem to find anything on this, considering junior originally sited the OWH you'd think it would be rather easy to find something.

http://www.sesostrisshrine.org/html/shrine_bowl.html

Seacrest Field?

I'm not sure I really buy into all that. I read about the turf renovation at the end of the semester (May). The article was on Huskers.com i believe. I can't find the old article but i also read in that article that there was regret that the Shrine game would not be able to be played on the field. I'm not sure why everyone else is just learning about it now.