Do we have any tropy games?

Twodocs

Nebraska will take a "rivalry" seriously when the other team shows some class and is capable of punching back for 4 quarters. Colorado can punch but they throw their snowballs and act like jackasses and Missouri can dazzle the media with Chase and his pathetic insults while their fans treat guests like trash...

No rivalry. No trophy games either. Don't need em.

We are arragant. Right. More like you guys are just sore and sick of losing to us.

We lead this series by about 30 games.

Just think MU fans, all you need to do is win this Thursday at home and you will own a 5-5 series tie with Nebraska in the '00s. And all this while we were on the down swing and you guys were on the up swing. You lost to NU in 2004 when we lost six of 11 games that year. Impressive. We lost to Southern Miss that year for crying out loud.

Sure, the series has a black and gold feel to it at the moment, but be honest, if NU runs you off Faurot Field come Thursday, you all will have one thought.....Oh no, here we go again. :dumdum

I think Nebraska fans stopped caring about these pseudo trophies when we started winning National Championships, Heisman trophies, Conference titles, Outland awards, etc, etc, etc. I think when we started having a trophy named after one of our players (the Rimington Award), that was pretty much the death knell for anything like this, at least for our fans.

Exactly the kind of arrogant attitude that Mizzou fans allude to. Nub fans are literally "too good" to care about meaningless little trophies or rivalries.

It's not arrogance, it's like my high school football coach used to say...

"act like you've been there"

And we have...

GBR

Sorry to offend you Jeep, as I know where you are coming from. Spending 30+ years being referred to as one of the "6 Little Sisters of the Big 8" would probably anger me too, and ofcourse that always leads to grasping at smoke in order to try and run down the team that has eaten your lunch a lot more often than you have.

T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:bonez:corndance:corndance:LOLtartar:corndance:corndance:bonez:bonez:bonez