HuskerBCS threads

I really think that Cody Green is a much better athlete than Zach Lee. I dont care if he only knows 15 play in the play book, He should start. I know this isnt going to happen but I wonder if he will even get in the game. I think even if it is a close game the coaches should put him in to get him experience playing on the road. Cody Green Is The Future!

How in the world does a play who has been here for almost a year and a half only know 15 plays? Is this just a cover up by the coaches because they just want Zach Lee to play? If Cody Green truly only knows 15 plays then that is very bad coaching in my opinion. They should sit him down in a film room and force him to learn the play book inside and out before practicing again.

How in the world does a play who has been here for almost a year and a half only know 15 plays? Is this just a cover up by the coaches because they just want Zach Lee to play? If Cody Green truly only knows 15 plays then that is very bad coaching in my opinion. They should sit him down in a film room and force him to learn the play book inside and out before practicing again.

Oh geez, I replied to your last thread thinking you were sincere. I guess you are just a mizzou troll.

Oh geez, I replied to your last thread thinking you were sincere. I guess you are just a mizzou troll.

Not laughing at you but laughing with you.

Very nice :clap

It's possible he'll see the field if the opportunity comes up. I would hate for anything to shake Zac's sense of the coaches' and team's confidence in him. He's the leader of the offense and at this point in the young season I'd like him to establish himself and remain established as that leader. Cody Green may be the future, but Zac is the man this year.

1. How do you know that he only knows 15 plays?

2. It's Zac Lee

3. There is no conspiricy, Zac Lee is just the better player.

I really think the crowd will be jacked and hard for our offense to operate. I also think that MU fans will be pretty liquored up like at a Colorado game. The other thing is that since its a road game at night our team wont be used to playing in that stadium. I really think that we are at a big disadvantage for this game.

Whenever you catch yourself thinking that remember that Blacksburg is tougher than CoMo.

:yeah