HuskerBCS threads

I would have to disagree. Bo and Company have done an excellent job of getting the team back up and going after a loss. They don't seem to let things snowball, on a game to game basis, like the prior coaching staff did. Look at last year for an example

I really think the crowd will be jacked and hard for our offense to operate. I also think that MU fans will be pretty liquored up like at a Colorado game. The other thing is that since its a road game at night our team wont be used to playing in that stadium. I really think that we are at a big disadvantage for this game.

I think this is a turning game for us this week. Im not sure if we would be able to turn it around if we lost. I really am not sure if we would win another game the rest of the year if we lost this game. Maybe we could beat Baylor.

Yeah, they'll probably just cancel the football program.

And remember, even a fool looks wise when he keeps his mouth shut.

I really think the crowd will be jacked and hard for our offense to operate. I also think that MU fans will be pretty liquored up like at a Colorado game. The other thing is that since its a road game at night our team wont be used to playing in that stadium. I really think that we are at a big disadvantage for this game.

Whenever you catch yourself thinking that remember that Blacksburg is tougher than CoMo.

while I agree that we are at a disadvantage, its no greater one than going to va tech (i'm sure plenty were drunk there). if helu and our line can get going right away and have a few 10 to 15 yard runs to start off with that crowd will get quiet pretty quick. if we can pound a few in the zone that will shut them up even quicker.

Oh my goodness!