Timewarner cable sucks!

Or rather their boxes do.

I wake up this morning and the ONLY channel that shows all black is ESPN HD. ESPN SD works...and ESPN 2 HD works...but ESPN HD no worky

At lunch, same thing.

I call Time Warner and they can't fix it from their end so a technician has to come out...of course he can only come out when I'm at work, not after. I mean, why have technicians work during hours people are home...it's SOOOO much more convenient for people to take time off of work to wait for them between "the hours of 2 and 4" :sarcasm:angry:

I'm going to check to see if it's fixed itself after work...and if not I'm either going to the girlfriend's or running the box way out South to the only store in a 50 mile radius it seems to have them replace it (blah). Why did this have to happen on game day!! :rant

Sorry to hear that. Hopepfully it fixes itself. Have you tried unplugging it for 30 seconds and plugging it back in? Probably have but just thought I would check. :D

If it hasn't been fixed, try unplugging the cable box for 30 seconds and plugging it back in.

I don't know if you've heard, but you may wanna unplug it and then plug it back in after 30 seconds.

you know what just hit me? I think I might try unplugging it for 30 seconds!

:-P

jk...yeah, that was the first thing I tried. And Timewarner even reset it on their end and said they didn't know why it wasn't working. I have the worst damn luck with these boxes. I think they need to find a new manufacturer for them.

I'd do the bar thing, but the whole reason I bought the 52" HDTV was to watch games at home!!! That and we have all this food and people planning on coming over. Now we may have to pack all the food up, call everyone and tell them to meet us at the GF's house (provided she gets home and finds her ESPN HD working).

Sorry to hear that. Hopepfully it fixes itself. Have you tried unplugging it for 30 seconds and plugging it back in? Probably have but just thought I would check. :D

If it hasn't been fixed, try unplugging the cable box for 30 seconds and plugging it back in.

I don't know if you've heard, but you may wanna unplug it and then plug it back in after 30 seconds.

Killer Cati you smarta$$ :clap

you know what just hit me? I think I might try unplugging it for 30 seconds!

:-P

jk...yeah, that was the first thing I tried. And Timewarner even reset it on their end and said they didn't know why it wasn't working. I have the worst damn luck with these boxes. I think they need to find a new manufacturer for them.

I'd do the bar thing, but the whole reason I bought the 52" HDTV was to watch games at home!!! That and we have all this food and people planning on coming over. Now we may have to pack all the food up, call everyone and tell them to meet us at the GF's house (provided she gets home and finds her ESPN HD working).

Mine's working Benny, you book you a ticket to SC right now...

...and bring the gf.

Better than a dumba$$...at least that's what my mom always told me.

Better than a dumba$$...at least that's what my mom always told me.

You are 100% correct in my best Chris Farley voice