Well that was nice of you guys to spot moo 12 points.

not everyone can play LaLa, Ark ST, and FL. A.

I'm sorry, i don't see any top 10 teams there either.

Probably because you left out VT...

yeah kinda did that on purpose, how is a 2-2 team still ranked?

Hunh? Do you even follow football? VT is 4-1.

I saw what Suh did against an experienced OL. I'm going to love to see what he'll do against 3 first year starters.

the Husker defense just keeps getting better and better, so i wouldnt count on KU scoring to many points

Yeah, they only scored 35 last year and we return the same O. you're probably right.

For starters...

1) Final score was just a few plays away from being 45-28, without a late TD run in garbage time for KU.

2) You return the same O, and we return a better defense. A defense that, in case some forget, sacked Reesing 5 times last year and had 10 TFL's for 55 yards against KU.

3) We have A LOT of football games to go before KU is even in our radar, just the same as you have a lot of football to go before we are on your radar, so let's keep the trash talk down until game week. Instead, knowing how much Jayhawk fans dislike Missouri, let's relish this victory together. :woo

This.

Okay, do it. And you just bragged about the same O you had last year. How did they do against us again? We have a better D than last year. I'm not saying we'll win, but don't act like you'll put up 50 on us. I promise you they won't.

Scored 35, in Lincoln. You forget our run D is huge this year.

Here you go. ( I love stats by the way, i get bored easy)(Does not include tonight's game)

Offense

Total O

KU - 6

unl - 19

moo - 16

Rushing O

KU - 16 ( and remember our starter hasn't played for 2 games now)

UNL - 39

moo - 60

Passing O

KU - 12

UNL - 33

moo - 10

Scoring 0

KU - 6

UNL - 9

moo - 15

Sacks Allowed

KU - 56 (1.75 per game)

UNL - 12 (.75 per game)

moo - 34 (1.25 per game)

First Down O

KU - 4

UNL - 24

moo - 10

3rd Down %

KU - 11 (51.67%)

UNL - 22 (47.06%)

moo - 31 (44.83%)

Defense

Total D

KU - 35

UNL - 21

moo - 59

Rushing D

KU - 3

UNL - 39

moo - 61

Passing D

KU - 98

UNL - 23

moo - 68

Scoring D

KU - 11

UNL - 1

moo - 21

Sacks

KU - 6 (3.75 per game)

UNL - 30 (2.5 per game)

moo - 51 (2.0 per game)

First Down D

KU - 36

UNL - 25

moo - 80

3rd Down D

KU - 8 (28.07%)

UNL - 37 (35.59%)

moo - 86 (41.54%)

Red Zone D

KU - 10

UNL - 10

moo - 102

Turnover Margin

KU - 36

UNL - 17

moo - 36

Now to take a look Deeper inside the numbers. How was the competitions O or D? (not including tonight's game)

KU

Opponents O (Averaged)(Highest)

Total O faced (FBS) #63 (#28)

Rushing O - #78 (#40)

Passing O - #49 (#16)

Scoring O - #54 (#33)

Opponents D

Total D - #69 (#22)

Rushing D - #71 (#21)

Passing D - #70 (#38)

Scoring D - #83 (#56)

UNL

Total O - #76 (#55)

Rushing O - #49 (#24)

Passing O - #91 (#74)

Scoring O - #65 (#36)

Opponents D

Total D - #68 (#47)

Rushing D - #58 (#30)

Passing D - #77 (#48)

Scoring D - #60 (#33)

Moo

Total O - #50 (#12)

Rushing O - #54 (#3)

Passing O - #60 (#13)

Scoring O - #91 (#70)

Opponents D

Total D - #100 (#89)

Rushing D - #87 (#52)

Passing D - #83 (#47)

Scoring D - #98 (#93)

Bold are some "wow" stats.

You do realize that we don't play you guys until Nov. 14 so alot will happen before that game. You still have to face Oklahoma at home but then you face TT in Lubbock. These stats that you are showing us won't matter come Nov. 14th because you guys have a lot of football ahead of you

You do realize that we don't play you guys until Nov. 14 so alot will happen before that game. You still have to face Oklahoma at home but then you face TT in Lubbock. These stats that you are showing us won't matter come Nov. 14th because you guys have a lot of football ahead of you

I agree. Kansas isn't even a thought in my mind right now.

not everyone can play LaLa, Ark ST, and FL. A.

I'm sorry, i don't see any top 10 teams there either.

Probably because you left out VT...

yeah kinda did that on purpose, how is a 2-2 team still ranked?

Hunh? Do you even follow football? VT is 4-1.

I saw what Suh did against an experienced OL. I'm going to love to see what he'll do against 3 first year starters.

I was talking about OU. Only 2 loss team ranked still. I'm sure Suh will get his against KU. I just am not sure he can catch sharp and his 4.2 speed.

You'd think KU fans would take a hint from MU fans looking ridiculous . . . and wait until after the game with the smack talk.

For the record: KU has played NO ONE. Zero. Nada. Nebraska has played a top 15 team and a top 25 team (at the time we played them . . . no VaTech is what? 5?).

This is in no way saying that Nebraska will roll KU . . . but it's a silly time to be talking smack when you don't have any clue what will happen.

LMAO at KU fan. You have 4 players starting whom could start for the Huskers and yet you still want to talk trash.

Btw those four are Reesing, Briscoe, Meier, and Stuckey. Jake Laptad would be second string. Sharp would play behind Helu, and Operum wouldn't even sniff 4th string.

Tim Biere would literally be 6th on the tight end depth chart, and your offensive line is trash. Same with your linebackers. Your linebackers remind of the Nebraska linebackers in 2007.

Please come back here after beating a team of substance.

This thread makes me laugh...a lot. My props go to jayhawker for this entire thread because it obviously is doing exactly what he intended it to: get on our nerves. There's no way one person can have this stupid of an argument, so it's gotta be a joke, and we're letting it get to us.

It's probably fun. Maybe I'll go to Florida boards and start threads about how LaTravis Washington would start over Tebow. That would be a fun sight to see.

EDIT: Go Cyclones!

You'd think KU fans would take a hint from MU fans looking ridiculous . . . and wait until after the game with the smack talk.

For the record: KU has played NO ONE. Zero. Nada. Nebraska has played a top 15 team and a top 25 team (at the time we played them . . . no VaTech is what? 5?).

This is in no way saying that Nebraska will roll KU . . . but it's a silly time to be talking smack when you don't have any clue what will happen.

:yeah