Zac Lee

epocSoN

Zac Lee  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't think he was signaling a touchdown, I think he was saying WTH with the game being presented by Applebees...he had Sizzler on his mind. :cheers

Thanks...not quite what I remember, but then again I had been drinking :cheers Still cool though :horns2

I like his emotion and if he channels it right he could become an effective leader.

This has also become the new background on my computer. :thumbs

I don't think he was signaling a touchdown, I think he was saying WTH with the game being presented by Applebees...he had Sizzler on his mind. :cheers

Thanks for posting that. That might have been my favorite moment of the game... well, ya know, besides everything else that happened during that comeback.

I think he'll be fine. You have to remember, this was his 5th start in the top division of college football, and his 2nd start in a hostile environment. You'd be crazy not to expect some growing pains early in the season.

Where do we vote "He just sucks"? Is that what "Other" is?

Ok, that's harsh, but he isn't good, he's average. He isn't a championship QB. He can get us a decent record, but seems to make stupid mistakes too often to truly be a "special" QB. He's a poor-man's Zac Taylor. He is a guy that will hang in there and make plays occasionally (although not as often as ZT) but never come away with the big ones (admittedly, most of that was Callahan coaching damage-control style from the opening kick) and that's not what NU needs right now. I understand leaving the comfortable guy in there, but once Green learns the playbook, it's time to say "Thanks, it's been real, now have a great life" to Lee. It's a shame, he seems like a likable guy, but it's a football move, not a MyFaves, T-Mobile move.

I agree that he isn't a championship QB. but by no means does he seem to often make stupid mistakes. I think that his best quality is not making mistakes.

Yes he does overthrow receivers, but his whole plan is to throw it where ONLY the receiver can get it, giving the DB no chance for a tip or an INT, which leads to many balls that sail on him.

He moves in the pocket and scrambles at the right times, and straddles the line os scrimmage while he scrambles to keep it as an open option. I think his mental game is VERY strong. He struggles in many areas yes, but please tell me where mentally he has struggled.

true that. once watson figures out that nebraska REALLY CAN RUN THE DAMNED BALL(helu and burkhead or burkhead and helu; mix it up and go with it, d00d) and lee gets his groove, the offense should be rocking by season's end.

I don't think he'll ever figure it out. He reminds me of Cosgrove on defense, who only gets a pass because his offense scores so many points against bad defenses like Kansas, Colorado, Ark St, and so on. Find a game this offense has run up huge numbers against a good to great defense.