you know someone had to post it......

I see no need in it at all.

I am sure there were like photos or shots at VaTech.

VaTech fans were classy, I would hope we could try to be the same.

He gave his all in that game. This will be a motivating photo for the Tigers. I say leave it alone.

I see no need in it at all.

I am sure there were like photos or shots at VaTech.

VaTech fans were classy, I would hope we could try to be the same.

He gave his all in that game. This will be a motivating photo for the Tigers. I say leave it alone.

:yeah

Leave the kid alone. I don't care if some of you think it's funny and a good way to get back at Missouri after they trounced us for two years, it's not very respectable to rail a kid for giving it his all in a football game and then having it taken away by us in the last minutes. These kids put a lot of heart into playing.

Like I said in another thread, I don't feel as bad for the kid had they not trounced us the last two years, but it's still not right to ridicule him. Let's talk about the game, not about this.

rent,

I know but it does not look good to the great Mizzou fans that visited this site. That was a way worse way to lose than most experience...

I respect the kid for giving the effort he did. He and the Missouri team should be commended on their game. You know how many VaTech fans came to our board saying they were glad they won but felt sorry in how we lost. I would like to think we could be the same.

This is a team that we will have to deal with form now on. Let's not give them anything else to motivate them for the future. Mizzou is here to stay, 65 thousand in a pouring 4 hour rain storm says alot about their fan base. Respect them, it is deserved.

too sensitive! its all in good fun guys...

if poor sportsmanship is fun....

fans need to know how to win as well as lose.

I know it's been a while but folks need to act like you have been there before.

restoring the order should also involve... restoring some class and sportsmanship.

there have been lots of examples of the opposite.

classy fans take the high road in victory and defeat.

maybe applauding the losers should occur on huskerboard like it does at memorial stadium.

in the deed the glory.