Tigerboard.com

epocSoN

Are absolutely relentlessly unrealistic whiny girls.

Besides about 4 or 5 posters over there, they just act like little four year olds. I tried having an honest discussion with them and they just refuse to act like adults. The average age of their posters must be around 12.

Are absolutely relentlessly unrealistic whiny girls.

Besides about 4 or 5 posters over there, they just act like little four year olds. I tried having an honest discussion with them and they just refuse to act like adults. The average age of their posters must be around 12.

:laughpound YOU wasted your time trying to have an intelligent conversation with them?

this is like telling your kids, "dont touch the stove its hot." So little jimmy goes over and touches the stove, just to see. Then he comes back and reports

"holy crap!! you know what? that stove is hot" :lol:

it has been posted by husker fans, probably close to 100 times over the past year. I know I have said so about 5 or 6 times. Others have chirped in as well.

But yet, some of you still go over....then come back and complain... <_<

this is like telling your kids, "dont touch the stove its hot." So little jimmy goes over and touches the stove, just to see. Then he comes back and reports

it has been posted by husker fans, probably close to 100 times over the past year. I know I have said so about 5 or 6 times. Others have chirped in as well.

:rollin:yeah

I can't remember if it was tigerboard or somewhere else, when Nebraska beat Missouri, rather than saying, "Let's regroup and get better and win the rest of them", a lot of Missouri fans were saying, "Lets face it, we're just not any good". I guess that's why the Missouri fans walked out before the end of the game because they didn't want to clap for the other team.

206810993_2238fea993.jpg

Missouri Fan Band Wagon

Well said and 100% correct. :clap

I can't remember if it was tigerboard or somewhere else, when Nebraska beat Missouri, rather than saying, "Let's regroup and get better and win the rest of them", a lot of Missouri fans were saying, "Lets face it, we're just not any good". I guess that's why the Missouri fans walked out before the end of the game because they didn't want to clap for the other team.

206810993_2238fea993.jpg

Missouri Fan Band Wagon

Hang on there. I seem to recall, during the Callafraud "error", more than half of the fans left the Okie Light game at half time and didn't return that day.

206810993_2238fea993.jpg

Missouri Fan Band Wagon

Were husker fans clapping at the end of the game for Missouri?? I seem to recall them mocking the other team and chanting "hey hey hey goodbye"

I sneak a peak at Tigerboard from time to time. There seems to be some good posters and a number of plain morons. Maybe the latter are a majority––haven't read enough to say. That said, as for the better team comments, my answer would be it's hard to say. Gabbert's problem Thursday night wasn't his leg but his eyes. He was telegraphing throws all night. We should have had 5-6 interceptions, at least one of which would have been a sure pick 6. I don't buy into Missouri's overall athleticism being higher, either. The one big play of the night from them happened because our corner slipped and faceplanted on the field.

That said, I respect Missouri as a team and a program, and I think they have a lot to be excited about. I do reserve, however, that until they start playing consistent defense (the only team they seem to manage this against is Nebraska), meaningful bowl games and titles will continue to elude them.

206810993_2238fea993.jpg

Missouri Fan Band Wagon

Were husker fans clapping at the end of the game for Missouri?? I seem to recall them mocking the other team and chanting "hey hey hey goodbye"

I was honestly surprised by the husker fans chanting that. Last year when i went to the Nebraska Missouri game in lincoln. A missouri fan was in my section and every time they scored he got up and cheered, nothing sarcastic or taunting, he with his wife got up and clapped. There was a drunk NU fan though who was starting to talk sh*t and everyone one said leave him alone he has the right to cheer.

Yeah I was disappointed to hear that too. (the chants)...Of course we don't know how obnoxious the Missouri fans around them might have been for 3 quarters. (still no excuse but it's a little more tempting to push back)

As far as fans leaving the Oklahoma state game....I really think fans were making a statement to the current administration. I remember reading articles talking to season ticket holders that had never walked out before (and they had been going for I think it was well over 20 years). The real question is...how many left during last year's missouri game?

206810993_2238fea993.jpg

Missouri Fan Band Wagon

Why would Husker fans clap a team who had 3 personal foul penalities including a punch to the back and a huge late hit call. Oh ya and when the referees called two penalities I seem to recall your fanbase chanting "Bullsh*t" too. I rather have our fanbase do that than what your fanbase was doing.