ESPN Heisman Voting Poll

I'm sure some have seen this, but can we make a link to the website below a permanent thread? We need to get moving folks!!! Get on here and vote! Anything we can do as fans to help Suh get noticed more by Heisman voters will help. Plus, I might become physically ill if Jimmy Clausen get's anymore votes...

http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contes...smanvote/2009/

Copy and paste this: Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska

Registration might be required, but it's free.

GBR!

It's almost impossible to think that with all the folks here who have already voted that Suh doesn't have at least 100 votes. He's not even listed, yet AJ Green is with 93 votes.

I'm betting Suh could get 1,000 votes and not be listed here. I doubt they really tabulate the write-in votes.

It's almost impossible to think that with all the folks here who have already voted that Suh doesn't have at least 100 votes. He's not even listed, yet AJ Green is with 93 votes.

I'm betting Suh could get 1,000 votes and not be listed here. I doubt they really tabulate the write-in votes.

A.J. Green now has 94 votes and yet still no Suh on there. Definitely a bunch of crap. Wouldn't waste your time on voting.