Suh vs Carter

Carter didn't play against New Mexico.

Your point about Crick is well taken, though. They have to double Suh. If they don't, and leave him alone with Carter, and they get their QB smooshed, Leach's seat will be scorching after this game.

Carter didn't play against New Mexico is something that I didn't know but still Carter isn't the whole offense and I don't see a problem for anybody like Suh, Crick, Allen, or Turner to get to the QB the way that New Mexico did.

We had 3 starting OL out for NM. All should be back on Saturday. Prepare to meet the Great Wall of Lubbock.

Great Wall, meet Suh the Bulldozer.....Bulldozer meet Great Wall.

Okay Bulldozer, do what you do to walls...........

In all seriousness, I truly hope they try to block Suh one on one. Good lord that will be fun to watch. 10 bucks says they change that gameplan after about 3 series when Suh blows up every run play 3 yards deep in the backfield. I think that is the big difference in this game. TT throws 7 yard pass plays and tries to eat up yardage that way. If you get that running play 3-4 yards in the backfield all of the sudden they aren't running their offense like they want to.

When TT loses, it is because they face a superior defensive line. Texas, OU, etc. all have great DL. None of those, IMHO, are better then Nebraska right now. This is clearly skewed by Suh, but I digress.

Brandon Carter is also a consensus All-American. Should be a great match-up to watch all day.

Crazy, that you never really thing about going into a game that you are excited to watch some line play. I imagine the cameras will focus on the match up through out the game.

Also, Carter quit wearing the make up after the suspension and Leach called out the whole team for being narcissistic media whores and then banned the interwebs.

Thats a shame... I was hoping to see Tammy Fae reincarnate.

One thing that has helped our d-line a lot this year is the secondary, they have been shutting down the quick routes so the QB has had to roam around the pocket longer and thats when Suh and Crick take over and shed blocks and chase the QB around all day long. So if the DB's play like they did against Mizz and VT(minus the deep play) it will be a long day for TT..... assuming that Lee has a pulse on Saturday