Suh vs Carter

I'm guessing Suh along with the rest of the DL won't get much of a chance to hit whichever TT QB plays. Where they will disrupt their passing game the most will be tipped and deflected passes. I'm guessing Leach will try 5 yard slants and outs all day long. Suh has an incredible nose with regards to sniffing out when a pass is trying to go either over him or through his spot. The LB's will determine how much success our D has over TT's offense.

I'm guessing Suh along with the rest of the DL won't get much of a chance to hit whichever TT QB plays. Where they will disrupt their passing game the most will be tipped and deflected passes. I'm guessing Leach will try 5 yard slants and outs all day long. Suh has an incredible nose with regards to sniffing out when a pass is trying to go either over him or through his spot. The LB's will determine how much success our D has over TT's offense.

I'm thinking they'll get more chances that we think. I think whoever Carter lines up against is going to be stopped from getting to the QB but that leaves the rest of the DL wide open. Block Suh and Crick or Turner will get him, etc etc. This is gonna be a matchup I'm going to try to watch closely.

I really think this will be a good matchup. However i have to give the nod to Suh. I am not just being a homer either. Suh should be playing on Sundays right now. Its scary how much better Suh is than everyone else on the field. I think we will be in for a real treat on saturday.

It doesn't matter who Suh faced this year.

The same question got brought up in the VaTech game, when the media mentioned that last year this guy did pretty well blocking Suh. Suh still ended up making mince meat of the guy this year.

Suh is going to have a successful game. It may not register in sacks or tackles, but he will be in the back field a lot.

Even when Suh has had to go up against two guys who totaled outweigh him by 300 pounds, he still pushes them off and makes a play.

It doesn't matter who Suh faced this year.

The same question got brought up in the VaTech game, when the media mentioned that last year this guy did pretty well blocking Suh. Suh still ended up making mince meat of the guy this year.

Suh is going to have a successful game. It may not register in sacks or tackles, but he will be in the back field a lot.

Even when Suh has had to go up against two guys who totaled outweigh him by 300 pounds, he still pushes them off and makes a play.

Exactly what I was thinking. Even when Suh is double-teamed, he still seems to find a way to get in the QB's face. If he can't, he'll just drop back and wait for his next pick-6.

Brandon Carter is also a consensus All-American. Should be a great match-up to watch all day.

Crazy, that you never really thing about going into a game that you are excited to watch some line play. I imagine the cameras will focus on the match up through out the game.

Also, Carter quit wearing the make up after the suspension and Leach called out the whole team for being narcissistic media whores and then banned the interwebs.