Suh vs Carter

I'm guessing Suh along with the rest of the DL won't get much of a chance to hit whichever TT QB plays. Where they will disrupt their passing game the most will be tipped and deflected passes. I'm guessing Leach will try 5 yard slants and outs all day long. Suh has an incredible nose with regards to sniffing out when a pass is trying to go either over him or through his spot. The LB's will determine how much success our D has over TT's offense.

Excellent analysis. And the LB'ers need not miss any tackles --- we have to wrap up and have no TAC at all.

Also, Suh and company can disrupt the passing game by obscuring the view of the QB into passing lanes (in addition to tipping passes and deflecting passes).

I'd guess that the DL will not get to the QB often --- but may still be effective in these other aspects. The real key for the DL is to stuff, utterly, the TT running game.

Our LB'ers will be the most important in the short passing game. Our kids need to step up.

Brandon Carter is also a consensus All-American. Should be a great match-up to watch all day.

Crazy, that you never really thing about going into a game that you are excited to watch some line play. I imagine the cameras will focus on the match up through out the game.

Also, Carter quit wearing the make up after the suspension and Leach called out the whole team for being narcissistic media whores and then banned the interwebs.

Mr. Pot meet Mr. Kettle..................................Oh and has anyone bothered to teach Leach how to use an alarm yet?

I think TT will have to take some shots down the field to open things up and Leach will give his line a chance to do that. It'll be interesting to see how our secondary holds up during those opportunities because after showing several short balls, the line might try to sit back for a pass block and give them enough time for that deep ball.

And Caveman that tufftiger quote is hilarious. Stoned!

I think TT will have to take some shots down the field to open things up and Leach will give his line a chance to do that. It'll be interesting to see how our secondary holds up during those opportunities because after showing several short balls, the line might try to sit back for a pass block and give them enough time for that deep ball.

And Caveman that tufftiger quote is hilarious. Stoned!

tufftiger is an all time fav on here, too bad he doesn't come around a lot anymore. I think my favorite one from him is the blister quote, someone already has that in their sig though so I chose this one.

Suh will have no problem with Carter. If New Mexico can get to the QB than I'm not worried one bit. But if TT wants to double team Suh half of the game than that'll open up Crick to get to the QB. Crick is a stud in the making and I'm going to predict Crick to be as dominant like Suh as his career moves on.

Suh will have no problem with Carter. If New Mexico can get to the QB than I'm not worried one bit. But if TT wants to double team Suh half of the game than that'll open up Crick to get to the QB. Crick is a stud in the making and I'm going to predict Crick to be as dominant like Suh as his career moves on.

Carter didn't play against New Mexico.

Your point about Crick is well taken, though. They have to double Suh. If they don't, and leave him alone with Carter, and they get their QB smooshed, Leach's seat will be scorching after this game.

Your point about Crick is well taken, though. They have to double Suh. If they don't, and leave him alone with Carter, and they get their QB smooshed, Leach's seat will be scorching after this game.

Carter didn't play against New Mexico is something that I didn't know but still Carter isn't the whole offense and I don't see a problem for anybody like Suh, Crick, Allen, or Turner to get to the QB the way that New Mexico did.

Carter didn't play against New Mexico is something that I didn't know but still Carter isn't the whole offense and I don't see a problem for anybody like Suh, Crick, Allen, or Turner to get to the QB the way that New Mexico did.

We had 3 starting OL out for NM. All should be back on Saturday. Prepare to meet the Great Wall of Lubbock.

Well, Carter is definitely a force. He's not on the Outland Watch list for no reason. I may be mistaken but I believe he has yet to give up a sack in his career? Maybe someone can help me with that.

That's great and all, but we'll see what happens when Suh lines up against him this year. Suh is leaps and bounds ahead of where he was this time last year.