Mizzou V/ Nebraska - Who is better ?

Okay, I had a chance to attend the Mizzou/NEB game as a Tiger fan and have to say I had a great time. Neb fans were great. most were a little older but everyone seemed to have a good time (especially after they won). My point here is I think Mizzou had a heck of a game and for a young team did very well. I think given that they are on such a good track after losing most of thier seniors, NEB had better expect a much more difficult game next time. no 4th quarter miracles !

My other reason for coming here was that i went to the game with 2 friends that were also NEB fans and we are runnin the Memphis 1/2 marathon for st. judes and was wanting all the support that we can get. if you are interested in helping us out and donating a little money please follow the link below. Thank you all for your support.

https://waystohelp.stjude.org/sjVPortal/pub...amp;teamId=2029

post-7170-1255540807.jpg

Okay, I had a chance to attend the Mizzou/NEB game as a Tiger fan and have to say I had a great time. Neb fans were great. most were a little older but everyone seemed to have a good time (especially after they won). My point here is I think Mizzou had a heck of a game and for a young team did very well. I think given that they are on such a good track after losing most of thier seniors, NEB had better expect a much more difficult game next time. no 4th quarter miracles !

My other reason for coming here was that i went to the game with 2 friends that were also NEB fans and we are runnin the Memphis 1/2 marathon for st. judes and was wanting all the support that we can get. if you are interested in helping us out and donating a little money please follow the link below. Thank you all for your support.

https://waystohelp.stjude.org/sjVPortal/pub...amp;teamId=2029

:yeah I'm expecting some excellent games in the future with Mizzou, not saying MU will win but some good old fasioned fights. GL with the rest of the season. :wasted

as I said before the game seeing the monsoon conditions, very little would be learned from the game as silly things could happen. MU had a solid lead in the 4th and coughed it up, Suh had a very good game and made a grt play, good strategy. Having a young qb you have these things happen especially since the injury kept him from running the ball. congrats on the win.

as for rest of season, TT this weekend, if there is a dry field, will be a strong challenge as they can bring it on offense. After the ISU game revealed KU to be weaker on d than suspected, huskers should do well there. OU will be interesting as they are not as strong as in past years but they do have that bradford kid back, heard he has potential but this the best opportunity as you have them at home. Good luck, time for north team to smack them. TX is not playing particularly well either, could be a good year for more competitive games. CU played TX hard for a quarter and actually blew Hanson's RS in Hawkins desperate bid to keep his job, those rarely work out. McCoy throwing a lot of picks and O is not as effective as lasty year. You should close that one out in Boulder.

MU has it's tough strech with OKS and TX coming next. Gabbart gimpy but will play, how effective only the games will tell. Who is better? We shall see. Lot of football to be played. Now NU has the hd to hd edge, has to really screw the pooch to not win north. With both Tx and OU not playing as well as in past yrs, CC just got more interesting.

MU has it's tough strech with OKS and TX coming next. Gabbart gimpy but will play, how effective only the games will tell.

What's the word on Gabbert's injury? Was it just sore, did he strain something? I know they gave him a shot in the first half and that numbed it, and I haven't heard anything since. He seemed to run OK on it, but you could tell he wasn't 100%. That's what made that keeper on the TD so brilliant - our whole D caved on the runner and left Gabbert alone.