Long time browser, first time post. When you see some crap like this it forces you to post. I'll get that news page and post a it tomorrow.

If you do that I'll definately apologize to you and don't mean to come across as an a$$, but we've been played like this too many times in the past. :thumbs

Although the Burkhead rumor turned out to be true... :dunno I give rumors a 50/50 + a grain of salt. Although I won't believe anything that there is 0 proof for.

Listening to 1620 and they said there's a rumor going on right now. They didn't say what it was but will determine whether it's true and then address it.

What?!!

I heard from a very good source Frank Solich has been contacted about being the OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR at Nebraska! He would start immediately after our bowl game. ( I assume we will go to a bowl game.) If you think about it, this makes a lot of sense with Tom Osborne talking about Option and Wishbone football lately. That and the fact our offense is really not very good. And you know Tom really likes Frank Solich. Anyway, I'd say it was true and not really a rumor... :restore

I graduated from UNL in 04' and now live in Altoona, PA unfortunately a mere 40 miles from penn state. Monday "nittnys lions football news" a news paper posted by the college had a section in there about making a generous contract offer to Bo Pelini for the 2010 season. I about puked when my co-worker showed me this. Just when we get another Osborne this sh#t happens. I'll keep up updated from PA

I live in a town outside of Altoona, I didn't see that in the paper but its good to see another Husker fan in my area. PSU fans HATE us