Cooper to Start

T_O_Bull

If Paul's not getting it done?...

What does the WR shakeup look like? I'd guess Holt out, Paul still in. Where do Brooks/Gill stand? What about Bell, PT as a true frosh already?

paul has had maybe two good games and several with one catch (from memory). if he's not doing the little things like blocking, etc.. then i wouldn't expect him to stay in the line-up. that being said, i don't think he would be the one to get demoted. but it's not like our wide receivers have been tearing it up and i think they are the one big flaw on our team.

personally, i would like to see paul, gilleylen, and brooks as our starters.

What does the WR shakeup look like? I'd guess Holt out, Paul still in. Where do Brooks/Gill stand? What about Bell, PT as a true frosh already?

paul has had maybe two good games and several with one catch (from memory). if he's not doing the little things like blocking, etc.. then i wouldn't expect him to stay in the line-up. that being said, i don't think he would be the one to get demoted. but it's not like our wide receivers have been tearing it up and i think they are the one big flaw on our team.

personally, i would like to see paul, gilleylen, and brooks as our starters.

I could see him starting for Holt but not Paul. Niles is our best reciever and our biggest threat to T Tech's D as far as WR go.

Bell has already had PT this season.

oh yeah, that's what i meant - already having PT, must be showing something and wondering if he'll be up there in the mix.

Pretty much every WR on the team saw playing time against Mizzou. So far I think Niles and Gilleylen have really done well.

Agreed. Although Niles seems a bit more incosistent than Gill and Brooks. Maybe my memory is serving me wrong, though.

I agree. Although I meant to say only Niles and Gilleylen have done really well, you could probably put Brooks in there too. But like you said, When it comes to consistency Niles definitely ahead of those two. I'm also afraid that Gilleylen plateaus at the deep fly routes.

hard to say who is really good beyond the ones getting playing time. I think Cooper will respond if they call his number. Paul will get covered, every down so that should create opportunities to the get the ball to someone a little less known... time for the double secret trick play!!