Cooper to Start

T_O_Bull

I'm concerned if Khiry Cooper is the starter...I haven't seen anything out of him all season - in fact the only wide receivers who have done anything for us are Paul, Gilleylen, Holt & Brooks. If he is the starter, then GL to him & I hope he has a great game

Its hard to see much out of a guy who only got PT in mop up duty and limited PT against Mizzou. I'm guessing Khiry worked his ass off in practice and coaches have noticed and hes getting his shot.

I think its REALLY exciting because we seem to know what Holt, Paul, and Curenski and gonna give us. They are all solid, but why not see if a guy who is working hard can come in a bring something different/better.

That being said with him "Starting" it doesn't mean much because if the coaches see something they don't like he could get benched quick.

I'm concerned if Khiry Cooper is the starter...I haven't seen anything out of him all season - in fact the only wide receivers who have done anything for us are Paul, Gilleylen, Holt & Brooks. If he is the starter, then GL to him & I hope he has a great game

Normally, I would be concerned as well, but I remember 4 years ago when a Nebraska team that had little wide receiver consistency insert Nate Swift in the 4th or 5th game and he went off and had like 9 catches after not really playing much at all. If Khiry plays, I hope he flashes the ability that we all think he has.

Normally, I would be concerned as well, but I remember 4 years ago when a Nebraska team that had little wide receiver consistency insert Nate Swift in the 4th or 5th game and he went off and had like 9 catches after not really playing much at all. If Khiry plays, I hope he flashes the ability that we all think he has.

I know Khiry's girlfriend and she told me he is starting for Meno..Khiry is a good friend so I hope he kills it