**Official Texas Tech Game Discussion Thread**

I turned off the ESPN360 stream. I can't bear it anymore. I'll just check the bottom line to see what happens. I can't stand watching us getting bullied around. Personally, I place the blame on our offense. This season, the offense hasn't showed up against anybody ranked in the top 50 teams. Our defense has primarily carried us through and while thats great, we need our offense to be consistent.

I give ZL a bunch of credit for last week...I really do. That said, at some point it has to be asked...can we at least give Cody a shot? It's not JUST his fault...but he ain't helping.

I turned off the ESPN360 stream. I can't bear it anymore. I'll just check the bottom line to see what happens. I can't stand watching us getting bullied around. Personally, I place the blame on our offense. This season, the offense hasn't showed up against anybody ranked in the top 50 teams. Our defense has primarily carried us through and while thats great, we need our offense to be consistent.

I give ZL a bunch of credit for last week...I really do. That said, at some point it has to be asked...can we at least give Cody a shot?

:yeah

i place the blame on the coaches. they did not have this team ready to play today. they can yell and screan all they want, but in the end it appears that they did not prepare very well this week.

I'm not looking at Lee as the problem. I'm looking at our strengths. Helu is a monster. But we can't just hand off over and over to him. With Green in there we have two rushing threats and I believe we can run that zone read on Tech with a legitimate quarterback option. Our recievers just aren't very good this year.

Our offense is totally inept. This defense we're facing is terrible and we can't move the ball on them. A complete change in strategy/revamp is in order. Give Green a couple series today, then this week you hold open competition for every spot all over again. You have to start over when it gets this bad.