**Official Texas Tech Game Discussion Thread**

Bo looked like he was going to go into the stands after the boo birds. Did you see him stop and look?

BC was the last coach to get boo'd...you think Bo wants to hear that. he better be in that locker room kickin ass. i never think Neg and the game isnt over until its over! we get the ball to start, need a TD, and a stop. always have hope! its college football, crazy things happen! look at Ohio St losing to a 1-5 purdue today. sh#t happens!

We hear over and over about this coaching staff preaching smart, disciplined football..then you see 6 weeks of penalties, missed tackles, blown coverages, dropped balls, a QB that doesn't really understand their offense and even now guys not playing til the whistle blows. I think Bo and his staff are doing great things but they need to take a long hard look at themselves after this fiasco!

We have problems, Helu is our only offensive threat and Lee is the defenses greatest defensive player. The kid has no chance of leading this team and the defense always on the field is killing them.

When does Pelini make a change? When does Lee take his throne on the bench where he and his garbage qb playing belong?

make the change now! I am done with Lee. He is not the leader and does not have this offense behind him. might as well start getting Green reps now.