Bo's Postgame

Stu

Personally I'm glad to finally see a coach tell the media how it is. Them morons ask stupid questions like that they deserve to get their head bit off. Greg Sharp didnt get his head bit off. Rude maybe, but they need to quit askin stupid questions. Bringin up the blackshirts, askin about penealties when you know he can't comment anyway, how dissapionting is this, these idiots are lucky he didnt come over and bash their face in. If they can't think of better questions, then skip the damn press conference.

Agreed 150%.

The media deserves answers like that.

Ok you know let's fire Bo based on his dealing with the media. If it bothers everyone so much...don't listen to it. Just read the fixed up versions the next day. The guy cares about his team and these games.

And if you want to be accurate the media is there to ask relevent questions that people want to read about. Do you want to hear Bo talk about how disappointing this loss is?

You do know that you only know about any of this stuff is because of "teh media" that you seem to revile. I don't understand it. They bring you the game, information about the game, and they pay schools large amounts of money for the privilege to show the game and advertise the university.

Yeah, there was football before ESPN, but without the EVIL MEEEEDIIIAAAA you'd know nothing about it at all unless you were there. But would you want to if it weren't for the media hyping it up?

Oh brother. Yes I hate the media. They're scum. They're responsible for this loss. They wanted Callahan. They wanted Pedey. They whispered in TO's ear to retire. They are responsible for the downfall of big red. Watson only keeps the west coast offense because the media wants it. The media had a lot of money riding on this game and they paid off the officials and stole Cody Green and Zac Lee's armbands. The media planted a guy in an NU uniform on the sideline that sent bogus calls to the defense. The media told our guys to drop passes. Those dirt bags are trying to get Pelini fired. They're still mad because their friend Billy was tossed. It's a conspiracy. Die media. I hate you!!!!

Oh brother. Yes I hate the media. They're scum. They're responsible for this loss. They wanted Callahan. They wanted Pedey. They whispered in TO's ear to retire. They are responsible for the downfall of big red. Watson only keeps the west coast offense because the media wants it. The media had a lot of money riding on this game and they paid off the officials and stole Cody Green and Zac Lee's armbands. The media planted a guy in an NU uniform on the sideline that sent bogus calls to the defense. The media told our guys to drop passes. Those dirt bags are trying to get Pelini fired. They're still mad because their friend Billy was tossed. It's a conspiracy. Die media. I hate you!!!!

Dude, theres a big difference between asking a stupid question in a press conference, to a guy who just had his heart riped out of his chest. Or the Media space time cotinum accpolypse you are talking about. Stay on point please. If you just had a child die, something you had helped create. How would you feel if one of your wifes cousins asked a stupid question like, how do you feel.

I'm ok with it. The media's constant baiting of Bo with "what did you think of the officiating etc." is utter BS. They KNOW he can't answer without getting in trouble . . . yet they ask him anyways to try to create a controversial story and gain readers/publicity. I am sick of it.

Tell them "next question" for every question for all I care.