Bo's Postgame

Stu

Why, i mean whats so different then seeing him on the sidelines screaming at the refs then. Hes not askin them if he can get them a cookie.

Because that is the way the rules are written. You can bitch to the refs . . . but not about the refs.

that's the rule. mangino and to leech have been slapped for talking about refs in a press conference.

bo ain't gonna play that.

usually he is blunt, but damn, he is being just RUDE!

He's not really answering anything, he's just ticked as hell...

"how disappointing is this loss?"

STARE DOWN FROM BO... "Next question..."

Bo's answers were just as dumb as the questions. All he ever said was " we didn't execute and we didn't make plays." Well duh. He must have said that 50 times. How about explaining WHY this hapless team didn't execute and didn't make plays? Why not explain HOW his coaching must not be worth a crap? How about the coaching of his assistants, especially Watson and Cotton? Why not eplain why the Huskers get TONS of stupid penalties every game? How about explaining the lame play calling all game long? Why not explain the Huskers getting bashed every time they are on National TV making recruits want to go anyplace but here after watching a Nebraska game? I want some answers not the same old " we didn't execute " line.

usually he is blunt, but damn, he is being just RUDE!

He's not really answering anything, he's just ticked as hell...

"how disappointing is this loss?"

STARE DOWN FROM BO... "Next question..."

Bo's answers were just as dumb as the questions. All he ever said was " we didn't execute and we didn't make plays." Well duh. He must have said that 50 times. How about explaining WHY this hapless team didn't execute and didn't make plays? Why not explain HOW his coaching must not be worth a crap? How about the coaching of his assistants, especially Watson and Cotton? Why not eplain why the Huskers get TONS of stupid penalties every game? How about explaining the lame play calling all game long? Why not explain the Huskers getting bashed every time they are on National TV making recruits want to go anyplace but here after watching a Nebraska game? I want some answers not the same old " we didn't execute " line.

I know what you are saying but I dont think 10 minutes after a loss is the best time to start explaining the X's and O's. There is generally a 24 hour rule that coaches try to follow, regardless of the outcome of a game. The thinking is that if you wait 24 hours the emotion is kind of out of it and you can actually look at things the right way. Its like when you see players crying at the end of a tough loss, 24 hours later, they are not crying, they are more objective. After a tough loss its easy for a coach or player to go "well we sucked because _________ and _________ sucked ass with ___________ and ___________ today"

Sometimes the other teams just make good plays and sometimes other teams just have better players and sometimes other teams they just have better coaching. It happens.

hey guys, I just watched Bo post game this morning and it was hard to hear the questions, but I really didn't think he was acting like a jerk at all.

In fact, I thought for the most part, he was level headed, cordial and talked without anger.

Yes, there were maybe 2 questions where he showed some emotion/anger, but I've seen press conferences in the past were he was literally red faced for the entire press conference.

I think Bo has made progress on this, and I would encourage you to watch it again this morning.

I can understand why this thread was started, because I too was emotional/angry after yesterdays game, but if you watch it again, I don't think Bo did a bad job at all.

Hickman was also great to listen to as was Suh.

I really liked Bo saying that the first thing he wanted to see was us run the football this next week in practice.

Again, reading the remarks on this thread, I was almost scared to watch the post game video, but I don't think it was that bad at all.

Why? Why does he have to be polite and happy? The media just likes to stir up trouble anyway. It's what sells papers. Bo's attitude with the media is the least of my concerns. I'd rather have obvious aggitation after a game like this instead of "I've done an excellent job in all aspects"

I agree. The media, especially the one out of Lincoln, asks the dumbest questions.

Great avatar by the way irafreak.

Why? Why does he have to be polite and happy? The media just likes to stir up trouble anyway. It's what sells papers. Bo's attitude with the media is the least of my concerns. I'd rather have obvious aggitation after a game like this instead of "I've done an excellent job in all aspects"

I agree. The media, especially the one out of Lincoln, asks the dumbest questions.

Great avatar by the way irafreak.

yeah, the dumb questions got the agitated replies... makes sense doesn't it?

nothing more to see here really...

Bo is doing fine... He did answer one question that I thought was fortelling...

.. something about "have you talked to shawn watson about the direction you want the offense to go?"

reply was "Yes".

Moving on to other threads, I can't see spending any more energy on this one.

Bo is paid to win football games, the media is paid to ask questions and create stories.

One of the above did their job today, it wasn't Bo.

WOW! Well spoken from an "ignoran" fan.

First: Bo was hired to Coach a team of young men to excel and represent the Univesity in the best way possible. If done well, the players will win games. They are improving from 1-1/2 year ago. Yes it's only been a whole 1-1/2 year since Bo and his staff came aboard (A short one at that, remember the "short" recruiting season they had because of the timing of his hire).

Second: The media should do their jobs, but not without compassion. I wll add the instant reporting we get with modern technology there breeds problems with reporting. The news clowns are in their own little world, they act to freely and above the rest of us without thinking about what they are really asking while trying to get the so called news.

Bo is paid to win football games, the media is paid to ask questions and create stories.

One of the above did their job today, it wasn't Bo.

WOW! Well spoken from an "ignorant" fan.

First: Bo was hired to Coach a team of young men to excel and represent the Univesity in the best way possible. If done well, the players will win games. They are improving from 1-1/2 year ago. Yes it's only been a whole 1-1/2 year since Bo and his staff came aboard (A short one at that, remember the "short" recruiting season they had because of the timing of his hire).

Second: The media should do their jobs, but not without compassion. I will add the instant reporting we get with modern technology breeds problems with reporting. The news clowns are in their own little world, they act to freely and above the rest of us without thinking about what they are really asking while trying to get the so called news.

TO was in the room. And, BO took ownership of the game. That means if someone asks a question all he has to do is patiently explain. Bring Watson in and let the media ask him about his West Coast shotgun lateral throwing clock burning offense!

A good question would be what running back by commitee?