predict the future

I see 2 or 3 more losses in the future. Or maybe even more. There's a lot of uncertainty right now, but we'll get a clearer picture in the coming weeks what to expect.

And by that I mean, if we show a pulse offensively against ISU and Baylor, we can expect to stand a chance against Kansas and CU. If not, I'd be worried.

I see 2 or 3 more losses in the future. Or maybe even more. There's a lot of uncertainty right now, but we'll get a clearer picture in the coming weeks what to expect.

And by that I mean, if we show a pulse offensively against ISU and Baylor, we can expect to stand a chance against Kansas and CU. If not, I'd be worried.

agreed. it will be interesting to see how the offense responds to this disaster. it still is only one game and they could bounce back. i'm hoping for the best.

I think the offense just needs an identity. Sure I would like to see them line it up and punch the "D" in the mouth. But that's not the only way to win. So what ever they decide to do just execute. It's that simple.

And Wats seems to have lost his vision or his zone because things don't look like they use to.

Every offensive scheme is great if you have execution.

Right now I look for us to lose to CU,KU,OU. The defense can't score enough points to keep us in those games. We might not win enough to be bowl elg. this year. Still have to win at least 5 more as I understand it. Don't see it happening unless things turn around BIG TIME!

Right now I look for us to lose to CU,KU,OU. The defense can't score enough points to keep us in those games. We might not win enough to be bowl elg. this year. Still have to win at least 5 more as I understand it. Don't see it happening unless things turn around BIG TIME!

Bowl Eligible would be .500 or better, so it would make it six wins. We have four right now, so with wins over ISU and Baylor would make us bowl eligible. Not to hate, but please explain who told you it was five more wins?

Right now i feel like the kid in george dubya's sig.

In anycase, if things don't change and we don't get a foot in the behind of our offense.

We may lose a shocker to ISU. A loss to OU and KU. And another shocker to CU.

We have the potential to lose 6 games this season if our offense cant find themselves soon.