If Kansas and Mizzu flop tonight

I hear you. I am extremely jealous of Kansas' receivers and even Reesing. Watching them launch bombs and made extremely nice catches is something we Nebraska fans haven't seen this year. On the other hand, Nebraska's defense is very good, especially our D-line (don't be fooled by the 31 points, 7 were given up by our offense, 7 were given up by an extremely fortuitous Tech catch - our defense had no time to catch their breath). Because Kansas' D is so bad, I still think Nebraska pulls it off in Lawrence, but I really wouldn't be surprised if we lost either.

And in the end, who cares? The winner of the Big 12 North gets to get stomped by Texas. They have a stout defense and decent enough offense. No North winner this year either.

finally some reality sucks posts. as I have been saying all year there isn't a dominate team in north all have severe flaws in either inexperience or talent or coaching. Shame of it is that the south teams are not as good this year and would have been a solid chance if someone had stepped up but not going to happen.

I know you guys thought it meant something last week but sorry guys, you didn't show much, more about the inexperience of MU's qb and their OC not taking advantage of numerous chances to put the game away plus the monsoon conditions and officiating which stopped both teams from getting anything going in very difficult conditions. I posted that TT would run over your d as your secondary is thin and not that good. On the contest I think I won, had TT 35 NU 21 I believe. Forgot how good TT's D was last yr. Oh well.

MU still makes silly mistakes and rookie OC's playcalling is as bad as Watson's, which is saying something. I thought we were all setting our teams up for 2010, in order to compete with south. IMO Green has some skills and you need to play the kid and remember you are still in the drivers seat for the north, as if that means anything. He will make some mistakes but Lee isn't going to get you where you need to go. It's a process for all and think of this, in 2010 all those offensive stars are gone for KU and the backups don't impress much and their D sucks bigtime. MU will be more experienced and Gabbart will be a monster for next couple of years and D is very young and still learning their new scheme but they did stop OKS repeatedly and held them to a lot of field goals but still lost+.

So buck up guys, you still have the easiest schedule and think of this, OU lost bradford and has a freshmen qb and they can be beat and you have them at home. after last couple of weeks you should beat KU in lawrence and baylor fell of a cliff so those two should be easy but CU game in Boulder just got harder.

As I have said this yr doesn't matter much, it is how Bo handles this adversity and will he do what it takes for years to come and to me that means you live with a Freshmen QB as Green has some serious skills but will make some serious mistakes and grow the program.

Briscoe's drop might send us to Dallas. A million possibilities but come back in late November. That play might be huge for us.

I would say you're correct. I really hate playing in Boulder.

i honestly thought he had that ball, i just couldn't believe a guy who was amazing for the 2nd and last drive would catch that ball, he had the position the colorado player didn't even touch it. But good game none the less.

Here's how the remaining schedule will likely play out...

10/24 Iowa State - toss up

10/31 @ Baylor - W

11/07 No. 20 Oklahoma - L

11/14 @ No. 17 Kansas - L

11/21 Kansas State - W

11/27 @ Colorado - L

7-5 if they beat Iowa State.

Don't think for one second that Kansas' offense won't pick apart Nebraska's "vaunted" blackshirt D like the Red Raiders did in the first half yesterday. No WAY Nebraska will keep Reesing, Meier and Briscoe in check enough for their own offense to win the game.

Colorado is coming together and it will take more than Alex Henery to beat them in Boulder this year.

I LOVE THIS BOARD!

no way!!! give green the start next week and lets see how you does, ya its iowa state but lets get into some more option plays and just pound them! let green throw the ball, he did throw our only TD the whole game, didnt look too bad, better than lee. If we can get a SPARK in our offense, chance we can run the table and end year at 10-2 going into the big 12 championship, top 10 team IMO, the fact that we had 4 last year, if we can lose 3 or less its a accomplishment, we will get better.

10/31 @ Baylor - W

11/21 Kansas State - W

11/27 @ Colorado - L

Don't think for one second that Kansas' offense won't pick apart Nebraska's "vaunted" blackshirt D like the Red Raiders did in the first half yesterday. No WAY Nebraska will keep Reesing, Meier and Briscoe in check enough for their own offense to win the game.

Colorado is coming together and it will take more than Alex Henery to beat them in Boulder this year.

I LOVE THIS BOARD!

this ladies and gentlemen is what we call "doom and gloom"!

By definition: the inability to see that the teams marked with an "L" also suck.

cmon, why dont you just say that we are going to lose to KSU too! i mean you know they just simply throttled A&M right?!

KU is as overrated as us....ISU beat BAYLOR (OMFG we cant win!)..........OU possible loss and has been for a while.......KU lost to a bad (they are bad) CU team......CU lost to Toledo (Nuff said).........

we are likely looking at 9-3 unless Green gets the rest of the starts and then i think we might actually have an outside shot at OU. Green showed a hell of a lot more poise in the pocket and actually MADE plays. he needs to start if we want to have a chance....

10/31 @ Baylor - W

11/21 Kansas State - W

11/27 @ Colorado - L

I LOVE THIS BOARD!

this ladies and gentlemen is what we call "doom and gloom"!

By definition: the inability to see that the teams marked with an "L" also suck.

cmon, why dont you just say that we are going to lose to KSU too! i mean you know they just simply throttled A&M right?!

KU is as overrated as us....ISU beat BAYLOR (OMFG we cant win!)..........OU possible loss and has been for a while.......KU lost to a bad (they are bad) CU team......CU lost to Toledo (Nuff said).........

we are likely looking at 9-3 unless Green gets the rest of the starts and then i think we might actually have an outside shot at OU. Green showed a hell of a lot more poise in the pocket and actually MADE plays. he needs to start if we want to have a chance....

9-3, huh?

You do realize that Colorado is nearly the same team that came into Lincoln last year and nearly knocked off Nebraska, right?

I'm sure you are the same guy that had Texas Tech marked with a W, probably Virginia Tech, too.

Get a clue...Nebraska is NOT nearly as good as anyone here thinks they are or will be the rest of this season.

Nebraska will get dominated by Oklahoma in Lincoln, lose in Lawrence and Colorado will give them everything they want and more in Boulder.

The rest of this schedule is no cake-walk.

Sincerely,

Everyone here last week who was saying Nebraska would run the table, possibly win the Big XII Championship game, got to a BCS bowl and enjoy Suh winning the Heisman.

Another...Reality Check.

OUT!