Who should the starting QB be against ISU?

Starting QB  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for Green, but I didn't just take one game into consideration here. I've seen several things between the VT, MU, and TT game that have been concerning with Lee and his confidence seems to be getting worse every week. Constant miscues, not changing the play at the line, missing throws he shouldn't be missing, etc. Start Green now and give him a few weeks to get his feet under him. Our defense can keep us in the game with ISU and BU, but the offense needs to be there starting with OU.

I have been highly against Green starting all year, but starting to change my tune, if he does start against ISU and plays well and of course NU wins big, then I can see that he deserves more playing time, but does he start the rest of the year? If he makes it to the OU game and starts out horrible, does Lee get back in? I still think Lee has to tools to lead this year, too bad Spano went out with a knee injury in spring, i was hearing great things about him. Also if Green does play, he needs to go out there and have FUN, going out there like a scared kid trying not to make a mistake is going to make it worse. Anyone see the kid from CU last night? He went out there and just took it to KU, he was ready and was out there having fun knowing that he deserved to be out there, this is what Green needs to do if he gets the chance this week.