Is the NU program sitting on a ticking time bomb?

CornBall

Hey, I love Pelini to death. Always thought he was the right guy.

But what is going to happen to this guy if we lose to ISU? I mean, he basically twisted off during and after the Texas Tech game, and I can understand that a little, but it is a game, and it is an extracurricular activity for an institution of higher learning, is it not?

I am pulling hard for Pelini to get the Huskers to the top and I totally think he can, but if he doesn't get control of himself and his emotions, this could all have a very unhappy and embarrassing end for all parties involved.

I'm probably way out in left field on this, but I fear that things in the school and athletic administration could get very testy, very quickly if this behavior continues.

We really need to stop with these threads. We knew the way Pelini acted well before we hired him as head coach, and fans almost universally celebrated.

The man HATES to lose. I, for one, am ok with it. I do know one thing . . . no one was complaining about his behavior when we were winning. I'd be much more upset to have someone like Hawkins who goes all zen master after a loss. Football is played and coached with passion.

People. Enough. This is absolutely getting ridiculous. Pelini ain't going anywhere if we go 6-6 this season. Tom Osborne doesn't have a problem with Pelini. No one's calling for his head except delusional message boards fans.

Now merge all these threads into one super-idiot thread and delete it.