Did anybody catch the press conference today??

The talk about Lee feeling like the whole state of Nebraska is against him.

Husker fans are vicious.

To some degree I don't fault Callahan at all for being defensive, a little bitter, and "good job in every area" towards the end.

You can't blame that loss on Zac Lee.

The whole team forgot how to play football.

You can blame it on Bo Pelini, who sacked up and admitted he was outcoached.

I hate Leach...but man can he coach an offense. Some of those screen passes were downright IMPOSSIBLE to stop. I don't think Pelini was outcoached though. That was one of the best defensive performances against Tech by any team in a long time. After the fumble return everything seemed to snowball.

Anyways...the press conference was pretty good. Bo was calm and answered questions well. But then again I didn't really hear any absolutely dumb questions like "How bad does this loss feel?" or "What happened out there?" I mean the guy just got his $#it rocked by what everyone thought was an inferior team. He was in a bad mood. I know I'm easily annoyed when I'm in a bad mood. He's no different than anyone else. He'll get the team rolling again. One bad game won't kill us.

Let me re-ask the question differently.

After hearing the press conference, do you feel more at ease as a fan based on the answers since there were a lot of panic going on around here since the loss Saturday.

Personally, I am confident about giving Lee another chance as a starter. I think that he has the tools, but is lacking the confidence.

I still don't like the offensive scheme that we used but I'm giving the staff the benefit of the doubt.

(Lee, Suh, and Cody videos not available)

After watching that I can only wonder if Bo takes his own advice to heart. He talks about learning and improving constantly...does he learn as a coach? I hope so. I sometimes wonder if he does though because he talks about how you cannot follow the extreme highs and lows. However, during the games I see him get extremely high and then low...chewing out players, then being calm again.

Everything in that presser makes me feel pretty good about Bo and the program.

The only thing I dont like is how he lets Watson do his thing on offense. He says he has input but really how much does he have?

Overall that was great...I just wish he would represent the University and act like that EVERYDAY, again, not following the highs and lows.

I don't get why we are all surprised or upset at the way Pelini acted after the loss. He hates to lose and I'd much rather have him like that then Oh well ya they beat us but we played pretty well and we are moving forward. He has been like this after a loss every time and then he comes back a few days later and is like he was at the press conference today. However, I did notice that Lee was a little frustrated at some of the questions asked. He even told one reporter that Bo already answered that so he wasn't going to. He also said that he thought he read things well, didn't hang on to the ball too long aside from a few plays but then went on to say that the receivers got open and they along with Gilmore are doing very well. He's obviously either covering his ass or trying not to make enemies with the WR's but I found that odd. Green on the other hand was damn excited to be in the room, but once the thing got rollin he handled it in a very mature way.

Let me re-ask the question differently.

After hearing the press conference, do you feel more at ease as a fan based on the answers since there were a lot of panic going on around here since the loss Saturday.

Personally, I am confident about giving Lee another chance as a starter. I think that he has the tools, but is lacking the confidence.

I still don't like the offensive scheme that we used but I'm giving the staff the benefit of the doubt.

(Lee, Suh, and Cody videos not available)

Not really. They can use all the coach speak in the world, and it won't make me forget how absolutely pitiful the Huskers played on Saturday. Blow smoke up my ass all you want, but I know a bad game plan when I see one.

Until I see a significant rise in execution in the "big" games then I will still be quite worried about this football team, because the team I saw on Saturday will be lucky to win three more games this year. And frankly, I'm tired of all the excuses as to why that is OK, or why there is no need to worry. If there was ever a time to be concerned, now is it!

I watched Lee's and im watching Suh's right now.

First of all, Lee doesnt feel like the how state of Nebraska is against him, thats a comment the media made and he shook it off saying "It is what it is."

Dumbest Question so far...

Directed towards Suh "Which QB has seen more reps during practice?"

Why is it dumb? Since the beginning of the season, it was mentioned that every position practices with all the depth sees the same amount of reps. Including the QB, Lee, Green, Washington, who ever the hell is 4th and 5th string if there is any, im sure they all see the same amount reps every practice.

Thats how you make the practice competitive on a weekly basis.

Im watching Lee, Suh, Green and Bo's on Husker.com

Though i think Green's is incomplete. Its only 2 min and it cuts out in the middle of a question.