Ahman Green signs on with Packers

T_O_Bull

WOO HOO! My favorite back is back! He is a great competitor and a really soft spoken guy off the field. Welcome home Ahman!

The Wisconsin people I hang out with never thought Ahman was good and were glad he left. But from my perspective, they haven't had crap since. That Notre Lame guy they've got is overrated. I hope he does well, I might actually start watching the Pack again.

WOO HOO! My favorite back is back! He is a great competitor and a really soft spoken guy off the field. Welcome home Ahman!

The Wisconsin people I hang out with never thought Ahman was good and were glad he left. But from my perspective, they haven't had crap since. That Notre Lame guy they've got is overrated. I hope he does well, I might actually start watching the Pack again.

You and I must know the same Wisconsin people--and they're nuts. Show me a better back that the Packers have used in their stable and I'll show you all of Minnesota's Superbowl rings. (I'm trying to get that dig in as many times as possible before Favre does something like win it for them this year.)

You and I must know the same Wisconsin people--and they're nuts. Show me a better back that the Packers have used in their stable and I'll show you all of Minnesota's Superbowl rings. (I'm trying to get that dig in as many times as possible before Favre does something like win it for them this year.)

Yep, it's like living in the nutt house up here. And the worst part about it... They all have guns. Scary.

Seriously? Packer fans NEVER thought Ahman Green was good?

Cause everyone from John Madden to Brett Favre would disagree.

Or is it hindsight based on anyone who spurns the team?

All of them I've asked think Favre walks on water(which I don't) and thought Green sucked. Not my opinion, but that's what they all think. Keep in mind, these are all people who work at a manufacturing facility and also believe that they know how to fix problems and I don't(and they'd be wrong about that as well).

Seriously? Packer fans NEVER thought Ahman Green was good?

Cause everyone from John Madden to Brett Favre would disagree.

Or is it hindsight based on anyone who spurns the team?

All of them I've asked think Favre walks on water(which I don't) and though Green sucked. Not my opinion, but that's what they all think. Keep in mind, these are all people who work at a manufacturing facility and also believe that they know how to fix problems and I don't(and they'd be wrong about that as well).

Wait. These are all Packer fans from the place you work, who know you like Nebraska and that Ahman Green is from Nebraska?

Any chance they might be busting your chops?

It's going to be awesome to see Ahman Green running with the football again. I remember seeing him live in Memorial Stadium in 1995 against Washington State, and there was a play where Ahman ran with the ball, and his momentum is getting stopped by one WSU defender, then like 8 or more are trying to bring him down and try as they might he just couldn't be brought down! Needless to say, the stadium erupted. This was when he was just a true freshman.

I sometimes wonder if we would have gotten 3 in a row if he stayed for his Senior year. I hope he becomes a Running Back Coach at Nebraska some day.

Really? All my Packer friends think he's great. They're not necessarily excited to have him back since he's a little past his prime and know that the line sucks. But I even heard some radio guys call him one of the all-time Packer greats. Hard to argue with that since he'll get the team rushing record this year.