**Official Iowa State Game Discussion Thread**

another dropped pass

Dude that was overthrown. Are you kidding me? A comeback route that is way above the guys head and no blame for the Qb?

Dude, learn the game and get a clue.

:lame let people express their opinions.

Even if they are wrong?

It's an opinion. You're not spouting facts. Just saying things like "get a clue" doesn't prove squat. So yours is still just an opinion.

Yes it is an opinion but it's still wrong.

Vince you're one of those people that will never admit mistake.

Why in the name of the Dr Tom is Helu in there still? ALL I've heard this week is how beaten up he is, how worn out he is, and yet they kept him in after the first fumble? I thought for sure he would be out after that... 2 series isn't really much of a break.

Why in the name of the Dr Tom is Helu in there still? ALL I've heard this week is how beaten up he is, how worn out he is, and yet they kept him in after the first fumble? I thought for sure he would be out after that... 2 series isn't really much of a break.

That 2nd fumble of his should be the end of his day-you'd think.

Certainly this debacle cannot be laid on to Lee--but that doesn't mean that it's not time to make it the Cody Green era. This offense is not going anywhere this season and Lee is not as good as he was the first game of the year. He is afraid of contact and not consistant throwing the ball.

Green likely is no better passing the ball, but might just bring the spark that is missing and is NOT AFRAID TO RUN THE BALL.

I am going to be very disappointed if Pelini waits till we are down another TD, and late in the game puts in GReen.

another dropped pass

Dude that was overthrown. Are you kidding me? A comeback route that is way above the guys head and no blame for the Qb?

Even if they are wrong?

Except on that one you were wrong. It was a bad throw.

another dropped pass

Even if they are wrong?

It's an opinion. You're not spouting facts. Just saying things like "get a clue" doesn't prove squat. So yours is still just an opinion.

Yes it is an opinion but it's still wrong.

Vince you're one of those people that will never admit mistake.

Yes I will. It's guys like you that won't admit none of this today is on Lee. Lee is playing really well, but to guys like you it's all his fault.

I will admit a mistake when you start admitting and posting this fiasco has NOTHING to do with Lee.