Watson

We had success running out of I formation with Legate and Robinson during the third quarter, 'til Robinson fumbled it. Is it just me or did we not run out of the formation the rest of the game? We were getting nearly 10 yards a pop.

I thought the same thing. After we had success, we went back to the shot gun and the read option with an immoble qb and ended up with yet another 3rd and long. Watson blows. The o-line was busting them up on the previous drive and we got away from it. Lame.

Bo Pelini's teams are now in a second season where they have a huge reputation for playing stupidly. Emotion only goes so far. Granted, this game is entirely on the offense. Pelini's defense is playing almost flawlessly right now. But unless that discipline and fire spreads to the offense, a bowl game will be a major victory for this team right now.

Watson didn't fumble the ball, drop the passes did he? Or did I miss something? <_<

The coaches put the players in position to win this game on both sides of the ball. The offense turnsover were to blame. They had no trouble moving the ball just holding on to it. Yes Zac had three INT but only 1 was truly his fault this game the RB and WR let us down.

Defense played great but ISU offense was terrible. Not saying the blackshirt are not back but if a team get 8 turnovers they should be able to aleast score of of one or two. I could only imagine what the game would have been like had the starting RB and QB was in the game.