WR this weekend

I was honestly very glad to read this. let's sit some "square pegs" and not to beat the dead horse some more but you can't help but think doing more zone reads, changing to recievers used to catching cody's throws ..........dun dun dun it sounds possible but not getting my hopes too high.

Brooks is unfortunately not making the trip.

Expect to see Paul, Kinnie, Cooper and possibly Marlowe getting lots of snaps early in the game at WR.

Actually a 3 wide set with Paul, Kinnie and Cooper could be pretty solid, then use Robinson between the tackles a bit more and you know who at QB.

Almost sounds...sparky

I think Niles should be sent to the scout team for a while too. At least until he pulls his head out. And I still don't know why he is returning punts....he cant catch a spiral....so you can't really expect him to catch a wobbling punt.

You have to take baby steps with Gilmore. First it was recruiting and the realization of what was wrong there. Then it was realizing Brooks and Cooper needed more PT. Now he's realizing Meno is worthless. Next will hopefully be the lifetime demotion of Niles Paul.

Give him a full year. He'll get it right by the time bowl week rolls around.